[USA] SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waifunat

Mar 3, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76105623
Discord name: WaifuNat#1538
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around Two Months!
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST (Often awake very late and well into the AM time)
Character name(s): Lexi Stellons (Foundation), and Elizabeth Jones (Civilian), SCP-'000' (Chaos character that I typically use as my SCP character)
Civilian name: Elizabeth Jones
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, a Fifine Microphone from Amazon mounted on a arm.
-
What is your SCP level and total level?:
fZ7hMIJ.png

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None yet!
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None at all (That I know of)
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I have a good understanding of how the SCP behaves, and am very experienced in Roleplaying as complex SCP and offering a more comprehensive character to the SCP's beyond simply killing! I have been captured as SCP-049 by the UNGOC and had some very interesting RP and even briefly allied with them with the condition of being able to have more freedom of testing and experimenting and using their lab equipment to further research the cure.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP-096 when Pacified will typically crouch down and try to cover their face in a corner or against a wall, they do not want people to look at their face and will try to avoid such typically. After being left alone for awhile and nothing happening they may begin wandering around their cell or hall/room at a slow calm walk. (60 seconds)
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 should try to go straight towards who saw their face, their only goal is to kill those who see their face or tries to stop them from getting to someone who has seen their face. They should not wander down any side halls unless it is to get closer to who saw their face!
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: SCP-096 is recontained once no one is living that has seen their face, and they have a bucket on their head allowing them to enter a passive state where they could then be taken back to their cell, the picture of their face also has to be destroyed or they will simply continue to chase down and re-breach to go after who had newly seen their face from the picture.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Waifunat
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
@Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.