Foundation : Bob Buchan
Chaos Insurgency : "Grapes"
Civilian name:
Civilian : Ming Bob Li

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
I'm level 10

image_2023-10-04_192519061.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 LCPL - HOLDING
CI-Alpha - HOLDING
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

I believe I am suitable for the role of SCP-096 because I have played as MTF for a while now, and I've seen various SCP-096 breaches, and dealt with them myself. I also believe that, if necessary, I would be a good pick to help with any RP which includes SCP-096
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
The usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified includes 096 sitting on the floor, hugging his legs up to his chest, in the fetal position, sobbing non-stop. The sobbing only stops once someone has viewed SCP-096's face, whether it is seen directly or through a video or photo.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
When breached, SCP-096 is only able to go towards anyone who has viewed its face. It does not have complete control over where it wants to go, only moving directly towards its next victim.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

1. A Code 4 is called. Scrambles are worn before combating SCP-096.
2. Anyone that has seen SCP-096 must immediately head towards SCP-096's containment chamber.
3. E-11 must prioritize SCP-096's breach, and follow it until all personnel that have viewed its face have been killed, allowing 096 to calm down.
4. Once SCP-096 is calmed down, a bucket must be placed over its head, covering its face, and not allowing anyone else to view it.

5. SCP-096 is then dragged back into its containment chamber where it should be ties to the wall. All personnel should leave the chamber swiftly, and SCP-096 should break out of its cuffs.

Last edited:

Jason Mcbrandtville

Sep 7, 2022

Application Accepted.

Congratulations on having your whitelist application accepted! Thank you for taking the time to do so as well. As a reminder 096 may wander after being left undisturbed for more than 60 seconds after someone has seen his face.

Contact an Admin+ in game to receive your whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.