US

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No I haven't been banned/kicked/warned.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
Back on an old SCP server, I used to play SCP-096 a lot. I'm really into roleplay, and I try to stay true to the characters I portray as well as I reasonable can (including the use of Voice Changers depending on character). I have a general idea of how the rules for 096 work and I also have a good knowledge of the actual SCP lore around him. I believe I can really make this character work with certain uses of the microphone too.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
Upon being pacified, SCP-096 will sit (usually for 60 seconds) before he can roam. He is extremely docile, and doesn't attack just anyone. He is only hostile if you see his face, and if you do, then his hostile state activates. If you also block his path to a target (on purpose, not accidentally), then that also allows him to kill. SCP-096 also doesn't force people to look at him. That's not what the character's about.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 is allowed to roam. However, he cannot just go straight to D-Block. SCP-096 roams around aimlessly, not really picking a specific place. If anything, he'd go to a secluded and less populated area. No, D-Block is too populated for 096 to wanna go to.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
-Upon SCP-096 entering a docile state, typically after killing all who've seen his face, MTF units will put a bucket over the head of 096. They will lead SCP-096 back to his cell in a fashionable manner. SCP-096 is placed back into his cell, and the bucket is removed (how it's removed, I don't know cause I haven't seen the mechanics for it).

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
Application Accepted

Hi @Lyric Alien

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.

Kind Regards,
Adam​

Status
Not open for further replies.