[USA] SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45558444
Discord name: Lemmskii
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 Months (Current playtime: 3 days, 21 hours)
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): "Lemmskii" (Previously Joel McHarvey)
Civilian name: Steve McHarvey
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Internal Affairs, Intelligence Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, one warning for FailRP (Dying to a door closing), and a ban for ERP (Putting a picture of a printer-scanned butt onto a document)

W.hat makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I have more than 4,700 hours+ on Garry's Mod RP gamemodes and have played for 8+ years. My extensive roleplay experience also includes playing other roleplay intensive characters such as 049, 035, and 966. I understand that it is vital for 096 to take part in good roleplay to make the game enjoyable for everyone and not just simply be a boring killing machine. I am active most days and look forward to hopefully playing in a more roleplay-involved character.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
096 sits crouched, in a corner, looking the wall. He is an extremely shy character, avoids human interaction at all costs and hides his face as much as he can. He is only aggressive when someone attempts to interact or see his face.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
No, 096 cannot beeline directly to D-Block unless his photo has spawned there or somebody has seen his face, run off, and lead him there. 096 is only allowed to go to whoever saw his face. if 096 is left unattended for 60+ seconds, he may wonder about.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
1. Scramblers are a must for recontainment, without them, whoever attempts will likely die.
2. Get a bucket and place it on his head, wait for 096 to kill his last targets or until they are killed from other means.
3. Use the recontainment gun to beam him and restrain him using the SCP cuffs
4. Take 096 back to his containment chamber in HCZ and place him inside the cell.

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Lemmskii!
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.