[USA] SCP-096 application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:613565117
Discord name: Don't have it (strict parents)
For how long have you played on CG SCP: about 3ish months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: GMT-4
Character name(s): "SLASHER"
Civilian name: SLASHER*
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yesh
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I don't have any
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I got banned recntly for ltap cause my computer crashed cause it got too hot and overheated
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I absoloutly LOVE 096 I've read every lore every document i've read his SCP 20 time over I know everything about him I know his orgins his age how fast he is what his ontainment procedures are and all that good stuff and i know so much about him and hes my favorite scp and being able to play as him in my favorite gmod server would make it 80x better that way and I feel i fit the criteria for SCP-096
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Sit down, cry, and don't try to forcefully look at someone cause it is forbidden and not allowed
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 can only go towards the player that looked at his face and can't go to places just because he knows he can get starred at 096 is never allowed to force someone to look at his face or talk cause it is considered failRP and SCP-096 can only B-line D-block if someone in D-block saw his face he is only allowed to wander randomly and not immediatly B-line 008 to break the door or anything like that, just wander mindlessly
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Step 1. Locate and retrieve scramble gear goggles. Step 2, Locate SCP-096. Step 3, Retreive a bucket from a bathroom. Step 4, Bucket the insecure boi. Step 5, Beam him when he is low enough. Step 6, Cuff him. Step 7, Drag him back to his Containment Cell but DONT put him in there (Cause cuffs and bucket will be removed) but get a engineer to repair the doors before putting him inside. Step 8, get a MTF to step inside his CC and pin him to the floor and get the hell out of there.
-
Bonus! This is to let you know all i know about SCP-096 without loking at his Document. SCP-096 is 2.48 meters tall and lacks body mass and hair his eyes are white and his skin lacks pigment of any kind and he is docile until his face is viewed by picture or physically he is to be kept in a 5m x 5m x 5m steel cube that is airtight and with no survailence and tests are to be conducted with scramble gear at all times and personell without scrambles are to be blindfolded to prevent casualties.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @SLASHER!
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Camden​

Status
Not open for further replies.