[USA] SCP-RP John C. Smith's Executive Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCSmith

Dec 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195912761
Discord name: vonb#9496
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I started playing on November of 2022, but my total overall playtime is around 42 days.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s):
John C. Smith (F)
John B. Smith (GOC)
"Rylanor" (CI)
Civilian name: John A. Smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Former Executive Researcher
-Former E-11 LCPL
-Current CI-A
-Current Nu-7 CSG
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes, here is why:
Minor Glitching [A] - I was caught trying to heal somebody through the door as a medic
FailRP [A] - This was back in November of 2022 as well as the minor glitching warn. I had just gotten tech expert and went to D-block to open the airlock for a D-class. A cadet clipped it and sent it to an admin so I got the warn instead of jail.
FailRP [A], Toxicity [A] - This was an oopsie poopsie on my part, mainly because I had accidentally used push-to-talk in game when it was meant for discord. I was on SCP-9000-A-2 and I had gotten re-contained. While they were bringing me back to my containment cell, I was crap talking my friend in discord who recontained me and accidentally started talking in game as well.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-I really enjoyed the role from when I was previously an executive researcher. I just happened to lose the whitelist due to inactivity because of my IRL job, but now I am able to be more active on site and hope to get the whitelist back. I also would like some more CL4 experience to go with the role, as it helps me later on in the future for other whitelist's.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-For one I was a former executive researcher and held the role for about 2 months, but other than that I am pretty active on research for any lower level staff to reach me for questions or document approvals. I am always helping out other researcher's with their tests, SCP locations, and document formatting for when they are there to ask about it. I am very adamant on making sure our research staff are knowledgeable about testing and researching procedures so that not only they know but; also so they can teach their peers in case none of the other executives are on-site to do so.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-I have written around 12 excellent graded documents, but only about 4 of those were allowed to be uploaded due to the others being classified.
An excellent graded document has:
>Naming - Name documents using this: Name/Codename | Type of test | SCP | Test#
>Cover Page - A front cover giving small details about the document itself.
>Index - A page showing which pages to flip to for specific details in the document.
>About the SCP - Relevant information about the SCP('S) that the research document is about.
>Intent of Research - A page explaining why you are researching with the SCP.
>Hypothesis - A page explaining what you believe will happen throughout the research study.
>Method - A page detailing how you intend to get to your desired result of the test.
>Test - A page detailing the test itself.
>Conclusion - The final part of the document wrapping up your thoughts and test results.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-Executive's are responsible for guiding the lower and less experienced research staff. They also help approve documents from researchers who need the clearance/approval from an executive. RP wise executives are there for any Sr. researchers who want to test on CL4 SCP's but, need the information/approval to do so first. Executives should also be exemplary role models for the research staff to look up to in terms of professionalism.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
This is from my previous application:
"John C. Smith was involved in a series of financial issues that landed him on deathrow. The foundation picked John C. Smith for the Class-D program and his entry into the foundation began as a lowest of the low rank subject. Through sheer luck, John C. Smith survived his 30 days and was set to be let go of the program. He was intrigued with his time in the foundation, and decided he wanted to become a researcher to further develop the research department. John C. Smith was mostly interested in the treatment of SCP's and Class-D personnel. He had a moral standard when it came to both, even with SCP's. All work done by John C. Smith has been nurtured towards helping create a safer environment for both, Class-D and SCP subjects."
It turned into:
When John C. Smith was recruited by the SCP foundation, he found himself hard set on making life better for the Class-D. To do that, John C. Smith made it his mission to be rid of all the true nuisance SCP's like SCP-096. He started up a classified project with his other executive peers, and terminated SCP's like: 049-2, 939, 076-2, 7722, and even 096. After SCP-096 was successfully terminated, John C. Smith retired the program all-together.

Apr 20, 2023
To: jsmith@scpf.int
Subject: Application Status

tJSLfXQ.png

| Application Elevated |

Greetings John,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been elevated to the next step. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position; please contact a member of the Research Directorate to schedule your interview.

You may contact myself (thegypysbard) concerning the details of steps going forward.​

Reactions: blixer
Status
Not open for further replies.