List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Ethics Committee assistant Holding
Delcom Holding
E-11 SPC Holding
Nu-7 CPT Held
E-11 SGT held
O-1 SGT held
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Kicks for mining my first time on the server, And 1 for rdm
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor? Why am i applying for site adviser?, Honestly I want to help around the site, I want to do more to improve RP, Relations between regiments, Taking on stressful and useful positions to help improve the server/Site over all for RP to make it a better place.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I have taken on CL4 Roles before and I think this would be the most challenging, Which to me is a good thing, Being put into a stressful but fun spot is amazing because it means, I can work hard show my work and prove that i can handle my position on Site Adviser, Also by playing as ECA i know how to help around departments, What problems to look out for, How to handle CoC problems and most importantly improving Relations between regiments, Site Adviser is here to help fix the site as we need more powerful people who can handle this role and keep the site the best it can.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Appoints-MTF commanders Beside O-1/A-1
Appoint Department Directors for all departments (IA is exception to Ethics)
Appointment and management of Site Administration Staff
Management of all departments and performance
Tribunal of staff for lower level offenses and impartial judiciary on behalf of IA for investigations.
Authorisation of tests that do not require ethical testing parameters
Management of Site Wide Policies liaising with Site Command
Auth AA to MTF
Reviews of Departments
Management of on-site emergencies
Authorization on Mass Termination.
All these are very important to becoming a SA and to learn there roles very well as the rule behind SA are very Important
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
As being in ECA for a couple of Weeks, He doesn't seem like he is making a big affect on the site, After talking to the Site Director he has decided to go to another big step in the foundation, By taking on the Role of Site Adviser his meeting with the Site Director War very impressed with his skills as he is very known across site and is working with the Director to improve messy situations around site and helping improve D block care and by adding new sectors to the Site, Also improving relations between CI and GOC to better work together incase of a Surface SCP breach. One night he was working Late in the Ethics Office finishing up paper work when Suddenly someone through a Sack over his head and was knock out cold he then woke up in front of the Site Director giving him the chance to prove his worth to the foundation and to everyone he has ever known on the site.
His Answer is....​

Last edited:

DWHJR/Hank Hughman

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Oct 5, 2022
Tennessee

+ Support

- Good application
- Tons of good experiences IC and OOC
- has held multiple CL4 positions

Caboose

Donator
Nov 29, 2022

From the Office of Site Administration

Regarding the Site Advisor Application for - [ "Nohacks" ]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

Your application has been Denied. You may reapply in two weeks. 04/03/23

Please contact Site Administration with any questions regarding your denial.

Best regards,

Site Director "Caboose"​

Status
Not open for further replies.