[USA] scp rp staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr schnuggum

Aug 4, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): frosty999Wrld or Tactical_Hentai
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 81 hours 40 mins according to acheivements
In what country are you located?: u.s
Time zone: pst
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): mr schnuggums
Chaos name (include your rank): mr schnuggums no rank
Civilian name: Frosty_
Steam ID:76561199217484954
Discord ID (name#0000): tokyo_9926
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes this is the first and hopefully only application i make to staff
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i have received 2 warning no bans and no kicks the 2 warnings were one was mic spam i was playing doom music into my mic the second one was a fear rp false warn a while back a officer released me while i was cuffed with a gun to my head from an mtf and i said i wasant breaking out but the mtf still shot me then proceeded to take me into his own ticket and warn me right away with no talking
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: no i do not
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes i do
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: from 3 to 5
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a valuable addition to the staff team for the Civil Networks SCP RP because of my dedication, enthusiasm, and experience in roleplaying and community management. I am committed to ensuring a positive and engaging environment for players, resolving conflicts effectively, and upholding server rules. I am confident that my skills and passion for SCP roleplay would contribute to the success of the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

YOUR TEXT:​

I believe I can contribute to the Civil Networks SCP RP server by bringing a strong commitment to immersive role-playing experiences, a good understanding of the SCP lore, and a dedication to enforcing server rules to maintain a positive environment for all players. My passion for storytelling and creating engaging interactions among players will enhance the overall quality of role-play on the server. Additionally, my experience in moderating online communities equips me with the skills necessary to handle challenging situations with diplomacy and fairness

.What sets me apart from other applicants is my knowledge of the SCP universe I also have a strong sense of responsibility and integrity, which guides my interactions with others and ensures that I approach every situation with professionalism and respect. My ability to adapt quickly to new challenges and my passion for creating memorable role-playing experiences make me a valuable asset to the Civil Networks SCP RP server.

slipstream

Civil Gamers Expert
May 10, 2022
Site-65
-Support

Nothing against you, so please don't take this personally.

The reason why I don't support your application is because of your lack of experience. Take some more time to get accustomed to the way things run. For example, put more time in different roles of the server ( CI, Foundation, Citizen, etc. ), join an MTF, aim for a CL4 position in whichever department you enjoy the most, learn the server rules like the back of your hand, and most importantly take the time to create meaningful friendships/relationships with others. This will broaden your horizons and give you much needed knowledge to become an unbiased and effective moderator.

Best of luck!

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Obvious usage of AI has been used in this application. Most if not always AI always put down "SCP universe". Also if you run it trough AI detectors, shows u aswell.

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Feb 1, 2024
-Support
-Ai used
-Never seen you
-No staff experience
-No screenshot of /warnings
-(goes with AI generation) lazy App overall

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Denied

Hey, @Mr schnuggum
Thank you for your application. Unfortunately, having reviewed your submission, it's clear that it lacks the effort and depth we require. Therefore, I must inform you that your application has been denied.

Should you wish to try again, please feel free to reapply in 6 Weeks, ideally with a more thoughtful and substantial effort.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.