[USA] Second/"Hecate" DEA Special Agent App [#3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85768677
Discord name: tsdksecond
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since September of 2022
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): "Second" (Omega-1/Nu-7), "Hecate" Reznor (DEA), "Theiatena" (GOC), Timmy No-Thumbs (Most other jobs)
Civilian name: [GT-L] Tommy "Roofus" Salami
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 184

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding:
- UNGOC-C Captain
- MTF Nu-7 "Hammer Down" SGT
- DEA Sr. Agent
- Executive Researcher
- GSD Captain (Alef-6 Subdivisional COM)

Held:
- MTF Omega-1 "Law's Left Hand" LTCOM
- MTF Nu-7 "Hammer Down" CPL
- Ethics Committee Assistant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 FearRP Violation: Drove away while under gunpoint.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for? Since DEA came out, I was one of the first few Sr. Agents, so I'd say about 2 months now?

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I enjoy the gameplay loop of DEA, as it is a nice change of pace from my Foundation MTF job. I have been told by countless current Sp. Agent/Agency Managers that this position is fun and that they believe me to be a good fit for the role, and I just want to help one of my favorite on-site departments however I can.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

- Experience: I have extensive experience as Jr. And Sr. CL4 positions, as well as experience as a surface agent due to my time in MTF Nu-7, GOC, and Intel/DEA.
- Combat Prowess: I am a very skilled combative, with several impressive feats under my belt.
- Leadership: I have proven my leadership capabilities in the past, and am currently also doing so within the UNGOC. I believe I am just what DEA needs right now, a level-headed and competent leader.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have written 1 document for Research, but to make a document good it must have the following traits:
- Formatting
- Evidence and valid Information
- Not be too wordy
- Easy to read
- Grammatically sound

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Leading DEA members
- Approving and managing DEA members
- Punishing/PTing unruly DEA agents
- Representing the Department in a strong manner.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Timmy Reznor was born in ████ in a small town located in ███ ██████, USA. As he grew up, he became interested in cop shows, especially shows relating to "Special Investigations", his favorite of which being a show called "Psych". After he finished his basic education and went to college, he decided to enroll in the Police Academy. He went through rigorous training, difficult examinations, and physically and mentally taxing PT in order to make his way through the Academy, and he graduated top of his class. He served as a Police Officer for 5 years, before encountering a breach of an anomaly from a local "SCP Foundation" facility. After dispatch of Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 ("Nine-Tailed Fox") to retrieve the SCP Object that had breached, all personnel were amnesticized, but during retrieval, they noticed an officer who refused to stand down, even in the face of death itself. Their commander ordered them to capture the Officer and bring him back to base for interrogation, where members of the ████████ ███████ thought it to be wise to place him among the ranks of Site-65's new branch, the "Department of External Affairs". During his tenure as an Agent, he was cracking CI skulls, working with the UN to ensure peace was upkept, and keeping the site safe alongside his fellow agents. All was going well, especially when Department Director "Chan" offered a promotion to Senior Agent, and gave him the codename "Hecate". He worked under the Departmental Leadership for so long, and fought so hard, that now he believes himself ready to join them...

Alpharius

Feb 27, 2023
-Support still havent recieved the promised merits from yesterday.

(plus support)

Aug 11, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.