For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 months

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name: Martian Dunkin

Civilian name: Andrew Dunkin

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: yes

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF NU-7 LCPL , CI-D
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes because I mess up alot
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?: I want to put my commanding to use and command gensec
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: commanding experience, combat
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

assists into overseeing gensec operations and has the final say on what security operations take place unless a chief of security or L5 overrules,

making sure dblock is overstaffed,

keep Dclass from rioting
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

One day while working in the police force, I was sitting in my office and some man in a suit approached me and told me "We are looking for some members in our secret organization". I said, "ok what is this organization and how are you in here?" and the man told me "We are hiring new members call me, and we will work something out" he handed me his number and I wrote down the number and put the number on my phone. So that night while in bed I was thinking about the number, and I decided to call that number and when it answered the man on the phone said, "good choice" and hung up. I decided to go back to bed because I was thinking this was fake the next day, I had a knock on my door because I was on break from the police force, I opened the door and some man in a suit said "get in the car" I said why and he just said "get in or you will regret it" I got in and I felt dizzy for some odd reason when I got in his car "I was sleeping like hours ago how do I feel sleepy" I thought. Then I remember waking up to me in some room on a bed and a voice in the intercom said, "welcome you're in a secret organization called the SCP foundation... in order to join you must take a test on the device next to you on the nightstand" I picked up the device and turned it on and it had all my personal info on it I said "how the fuck did they get my personal info" I took the test and passed with a perfect 100 and the voice said "you passed you are now ready to join".

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Camden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

However I am sorry to say that your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in two weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Camden

Status
Not open for further replies.