[USA] Security Captain Application David Monberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Monberry

Jan 16, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:149380744

Discord name: dev_62

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since October 7th 2023, Server time: 1w 1d 20h

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: Character name(s):Civilian name: David Manberry, Foundation name: David Monberry, CI name: David Noberry

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA) USA

: Do you have a mic?: Yes

- List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI

- Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
x2 Fail RP
x1 Job abuse

- Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am a active Gensec in low pop and semi active in high where their isn't normally a captain+ to authorize stuff that may be needed even so i thought that I want to fill that position also I had a few people telling me that I should apply and ill make a good captain (thanks to those people). Lastly i would like to guide new cadets to where they want to go as one Gensec did for me.

- What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I am very active on Gensec officers, that knows the expectations and rules of d block that attempts to help others understand d block better and I currently do all I can to help other captains when they are on site by doing stuff like comms in for a KOS past airlock or asking for a sweep when needed. I currently play around 6-8 a day and nearly all of that is as Gensec and I want to help other Gensec as much as possible.

- What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Captain's responsibility are to oversee d block as well as its staff to make sure ethics and code of conduct is being followed and reprimand/teach the ones the fail to do so. Captains also need to host try outs for two licences RRT and HW. Captains will furthermore need to mange d block though all codes and make sure that d block and its occupants are ready for any threats that may attack it. They also must lead sweeps that includes assigning positions/jobs, encouraging Gensec along with leading by example. Lastly Gensec Captains need to follow site commands orders so the foundation can stay a secure place to work also make sure that people who shouldn't be Gensec are banned from it.

- Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"5.6"
Black Hair
David Monberry was born and raised into a home in England by parents that work for the foundation as he grew up he couldn't escape it as his parents were killed by CI which is when a site 06-3 offered him a job as a Gensec cadet and his parents taught him how to kill and fight he slowly moved him way up until Site-65 was low on Gensec staff and offered him the role of officer which he accepts and moved to site-65 and was later promoted because some of the captain's died off a CI raid to free D class.

Last edited:

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
+support
He does a great job at keeping D-Block under control and can admit when he did something wrong, definetly good for a Leadership role
best gensec rn

Orca

Nov 15, 2023
+support
We can’t lie David was one hell of a Dclass and it was surprising to see him take gensec so seriously, but it seems like he genuinely likes it a lot.
He knows the rules and does great as an officer, I’d love to see him become Captain.
One of the most active people I know (a no lifer like me *im kidding sorry David*)
Really I see no reason why he shouldn’t be given a shot, like I stated he’s a good head-strong gensec, he undoubtably knows the rules inside and out, active as fuck, I only ever see him play gensec now and days so, give my guy a chance, let him cook.

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
+Support
Idk you I don’t play USA but if UK is anything to judge by have a support since you might need it

-Pookie ??

Mr. Fern

Jan 11, 2024
+Support
Seen David quite a bit. And he seems to take his job very seriously.
Short but not too short application (if that makes sense.) Makes it nice to read, and still goes over everything he needs for capt.

The only thing I will add though is maybe add some color? Makes it nicer on the eyes to find what you're reading.

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
+Support
  1. Active
  2. In D-Block and follows procedure
  3. Knows most GSD
-Lacking Lore

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "David Monberry"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello David Monberry, your application has been ACCEPTED

Please contact me on discord for the next step - speff.

Status
Not open for further replies.