Time zone: Mountain Time (MST)

Character name(s): Mark [Real Deaf - No Hearing]
Civilian name: Gustavo [Real Deaf - No Hearing]

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?
- No, I am deafness

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 SGT , CI-B , SCP-096 and DEA

Have you received any kicks / bans / warning? and why?
- None

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I have applied for the Gensec Captain if good leadership always takes charge in D-Block at any cost for protection. However, if I were to guide any new cadet in Gensec, they would soon understand that mistakes in life are inevitable, but it's crucial to ensure a better way forward

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- If I do have a job as a Security CPT, there are very strict orders to be active at any time, but there may be limited time available. I believe that the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct are essential guidelines, and going against these rules can help us in D-Block at any time

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- The captain's duty is to oversee and guide the security department, ensuring safety and order throughout D-Block. They lead speeches and host license tryouts for RRT and HWL. Code 2 is authorized to conduct cleanups in D-Block Class D to safely remove any violent elements, ensuring a safer and more peaceful environment for all inhabitants

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
So there's this guy Mark, he's from a small town in Texas. After a while, he joined the Army and learned some serious combat skills. But then the SCP Foundation saw how talented he was and offered him a job as a Gensec staff member. And get this, within a year he was promoted to Captain because he's such a great leader

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
-Neutral

I like you a lot Mark I really do think you'd make a great Captain but I don't recall seeing you on GenSec much or even at all but other than that your a really good person and you follow the rules and still know how to have fun with D-Class but I also think the application could have some more effort put into it.

Mr. Fern

Jan 11, 2024
+Support (mainly)
+Seen often as a combative
+Knows the rules well

-Only complaint I have is I never see him on Gensec

Hanz Powers "roro"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 30, 2023
+support
- spend much time on GSD
-responsible
-knows his duties and role in the facility
-excellent combative

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+Support
The lore alone is literally just enough to accept him as GSD Captain
Short but clean app
Never had an issue with him, he does a good job at pretty much every role he has.
He is ready for a CL 4 position

I'm not going to lie to you Mark, I legit thought you weren't deaf for the longest time and were just a minge. Not because of what you "did" but because I've arrested this one dude like twice with deaf in his name and it was clear he wasn't, I simply just mistook him for you so for the longest time I thought you were this minge pretending to be deaf.

Relax, it was only for like a week. Anyway, you've come a long way, I've seen you grow, and I have no doubt you're ready. Go give those D-Class hell! Ethically, of course.

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Mark"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Mark, your application has been ACCEPTED

Please contact me on discord for the next step - speff.

Status
Not open for further replies.