For a couple of weeks now.

In what country are you located?:
Australia.

Time zone:
AEST.

Character name(s):

-Ventress. (SCP foundation character.)
-TheVentress. (Civ character.)
-TheVentressss. (CI character, though I hold no rank/positions within CI).

Civilian name:
TheVentress

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA.

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- DEA agent. (Unsure if this counts.)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No, I have not.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- Well I've only been a part of the USA server for around a couple of weeks now. But my interest in applying for security captain peaked when Security Chief “Trap Jesus” had approached me & informed me about this application. I’m a very active individual within the server & since I mainly play GENSEC i decided that i should give this application form a shot & send one in.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- Whilst i lack any leadership experience within RP/or in any form of GMOD server for that matter i happen to have a lot of experience with leadership from IRL specialties. I’m also a very hands on & engaging person, I'm approachable & friendly not to mention I'm also someone who is willing to help people & answer questions. I’m mature & active, good at following orders/rules, along with enforcing rules & orders. I’m willing to take my time to learn new skills/traits/etc, & i’m able to host events on a very active basis. (Such as HWL,RCL, etc).

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-Within RP the responsibilities of a Security Captain range mainly within leadership & enforcement. Such as making sure all GENSEC personnel are following guidelines & are actively carrying out their duties. They also carry out orders given to them from command members, mainly from the security chiefs. They also from time to time handle punishment within GENSEC, & are the main force that are responsible for hosting events such as lectures & licence tryouts.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Ventress was from a rural area within Australia, NSW. Growing up they moved frequently until they ended up settling in a small rural town. They dreamed of being able to serve in the defence force, but unfortunately were turned down when they went to enlist. For the next couple of months they searched around & ended up joining a PMC.

They carried out security missions within areas of Australia, until one day they were approached by a weird group of men dressed in suits. They informed Ventress that they were interested in their talents, & offered them a position within GENSEC as a response unit officer. After a few months of working within Site-65 ventress was promoted to captain due to bravery & commitment.

Dr Random K.

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 8, 2023
Site 54
+support see them online a lot, doing their gensec duties at d block. must be doing well, have seen no serious complaints about them in ooc

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Ventress"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Ventress, your application has been ACCEPTED

Please contact me on discord for the next step - speff.

Status
Not open for further replies.