What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- RRT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning for a chat spam

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am applying to ensure D-block is run smoothly by any security members present in D-block and that they do their jobs effectively and thoroughly without issue, to ensure that sweeps are made when necessary and run effectively, i am also online very often and tend to be online most the time when the server is low on population but still generally high on D class population

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- All my playtime has been dedicated to Gensec so i have alot of experience in this field

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- He ensures that security know their duty during different code
-Approving class D block sweeps when Class D are confirmed to have multiple guns minimum of 5 or more class D having weapons or [CI/staff illegally providing guns] are providing/provided D class with a large sum of guns
-The captain also ensures that security is doing their job to the best of their abilities with little fail

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
From my first job as a regular security officer in some backwater town down in SA where crime is high i was always looking for a better position i the security sector and as time went on i improved my skills of quickly identifying a situation when i came up apon a call one day of some unkown "creature" as i went to asses the situation i was attacked by it unbeknownst as to what is was only to saved by some men in some special armour to take me in along with capturing the creature, as i was brought in my memory of what it was and how it looked was removed from my memory and i was offered a job as a cadet in their security ranks of a facility called the SCP foundation? odd that i have never hear of this foundation before but little as explained to me as to what the job was other than managing what they called D-Class or better known as the death row inmated used for testing? i never questioned it as i didnt need to i was just told to do so without questioning. After soem times had passed i progressed my way up the ranks to Security officer then Security sergeant anlong side getting an RRT license better known as Rapid Response Team. Hoping to get to Security officer one day but thats not for me to decide this is only what i wish to do

Last edited:

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
Your application has been Denied. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.
Really educate yourself as to what a Captain's duties are. Speak with them so you can get a perspective. What makes you stand out? We would like to see your skills in action.
From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and Dpt. Chief "Onion"

Status
Not open for further replies.