[USA] Security Captain Fofo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qumdas

Feb 11, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:703074766
Discord name: Sadmuq
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For like about I would guess around 4 or 5 months!
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Fofo
Civilian name: Mrs. Marvin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA!
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes of course!
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I actually don't have any. However, this could be my first!
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have actually been warned with a fail rp due to me screaming fear rp to someone in an accident instead saying stop moving. I was also warned, with RDM due to me killing someone that was totally my fault and I was in the wrong but I learned from my mistakes. Lastly, I got warned with ERP a long time ago. I actually forgot what I was warned for. I think I made some stupid remark that was totally my fault and have learned from that. In all, that's it for warnings.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- Gensec is a role I take very seriously and know the rules of very well. So I think me being Captain could fit my line of work very well. I think I'll be very good at making the right commands and orders for my fellow Gensec.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I have a Riot License to begin with. I am also combat Level 24. When I am Gensec, I am always willing to help cadets with knowing the rules and telling them what is right and wrong. I am always there for sweeps when possible and help keeping peace in D-Block.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-Calling code 2 when necessary
-Conducting/leading sweeps during a code 2
-Giving out POI’s
-showing control over D-block ensuring that it's running smoothly
-Hosting HWL and SRU tryouts
-Granting D-class work permits
-Helping new cadets
-Following orders of the Chiefs

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

My current lore is that I was once a normal cadet that got curious and saw a few liters of Class-C amnestics and drank it. Then, after I drank it I started forgetting who I was more and more. So the doctors trapped me in the containment room and ran a test on me. However, they figured out most of my brain was fried and I had the IQ of a three year old and there was no going back. However, one doctor named Marvin Garden saw me and decided to check me out and see what he could do. Marvin Garden took me under his wing and named me Marvin Jr. and taught me everything all over again. After, he taught me I went back to being a normal Gensec. However, I saw a young boy so I took care of him and raised him to be "Marvin the 2nd". He now has taken the medic path. However, my father Marvin does not want associate with so I changed my name to Fofo after finding my old keycard before my mind was wiped. In all, If I become captain it shows character growth for my character. Because It shows me in the past being the IQ of a three year old from now being a captain and dad in the foundation. Also, me being a dad gives my character more of a dad like vibes to all when being nice or serious!

Some other storyline that could happen: I could possibly get old memories back from my old life. That could make remember some important things and drive my character insane and have doctors try to fix me. However, they realize it's better off that they keep on giving me small amnestics so I don't remember things from my past for a while. Another arc is that me or Marvin Garden can have some sort of conflict. Last possible arc I could think of is that I go on a depression/anger arc once finding out an CI killed my son. n all, There is many possible arcs for me!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tre

Tre

Jan 7, 2024
+Support
+Great gensec.
+Knows the rules.
+Sticks to character.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
I'd say the only problem I have with you applying is I see you more on Doctor but maybe I'm not paying attention enough.

Reactions: Qumdas

Qumdas

Feb 11, 2024
I'd say the only problem I have with you applying is I see you more on Doctor but maybe I'm not paying attention enough.
Thanks for the feedback I was almost level 20 for support so I tried out doctor. However I'll be gensec a lot more often as usual.

Qumdas

Feb 11, 2024
-Support
- Same feedback I left the other Marvin, if you improve your behavior this request might be reasonable
Hey, if you are talking arrest and warnings wise I have way less than the other ones and have made to try my best to be on good behavior.

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Fofo"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Fofo, your application has been DENIED

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me via discord - speff.

Status
Not open for further replies.