USA Security Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knox

Oct 1, 2023
Steam ID: 76561198356653843
Discord name: colormuncher
For how long have you played on CG SCP: one week
In what country are you located?: US (Florida)
Time zone: Est
Character name(s): Knox - From HR
Civilian name: Knox von dama
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp-rp usa
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I received a single warning for rdm
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? to better focused on maintaining d-block and the gsd wondering around to keep this division on the right track
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I been told by a lot of the other captains that i would be a ideal captain for my organization of multiple people and combat focused thinking under stressful situations. I think that possess the necessary skills, dedication, accountability, humility, and integrity to not only be a good captain but to excel as a great one.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The role of a security captain is crucial in ensuring the safety and protection of d-block. They take charge of leading and organizing security sweeps, while also providing guidance and supervision to GENSEC personnel, This means issuing orders and appropriately addressing any instances of disobedience. Moreover, as a captain, they play a vital role in conducting tryouts and making or reviewing documents that aim to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of GENSEC and other departments within d-block. In critical situations, captains possess the authority to lead and authorize sweeps during Code 2 scenarios, especially when there is a suspicion of D Class individuals possessing significant weaponry and keycards. Additionally, captains make valuable contributions to the team through providing assistance to other branches when needed.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
though out Knox life, he been growing up to be an out standing person not only in his education but in his physical and mental prowess. Being a great captain in the police force, he was able to get unharm 52 arrest out of 60, reveal 84 murder cases for his actions and contribution in helping several classified containment breaches. The foundation decide to hire Knox as gsd cadet, Knox rose through the rankings to captain helping contain multiple scp during that time.

mecha

Oct 25, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198356653843
Discord name: colormuncher
For how long have you played on CG SCP: one week
In what country are you located?: US (Florida)
Time zone: Est
Character name(s): Knox - From HR
Civilian name: Knox von dama
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp-rp usa
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I received a single warning for rdm
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? to better focused on maintaining d-block and the gsd wondering around to keep this division on the right track
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I been told by a lot of the other captains that i would be a ideal captain for my organization of multiple people and combat focused thinking under stressful situations. I think that possess the necessary skills, dedication, accountability, humility, and integrity to not only be a good captain but to excel as a great one.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The role of a security captain is crucial in ensuring the safety and protection of d-block. They take charge of leading and organizing security sweeps, while also providing guidance and supervision to GENSEC personnel, This means issuing orders and appropriately addressing any instances of disobedience. Moreover, as a captain, they play a vital role in conducting tryouts and making or reviewing documents that aim to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of GENSEC and other departments within d-block. In critical situations, captains possess the authority to lead and authorize sweeps during Code 2 scenarios, especially when there is a suspicion of D Class individuals possessing significant weaponry and keycards. Additionally, captains make valuable contributions to the team through providing assistance to other branches when needed.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
though out Knox life, he been growing up to be an out standing person not only in his education but in his physical and mental prowess. Being a great captain in the police force, he was able to get unharm 52 arrest out of 60, reveal 84 murder cases for his actions and contribution in helping several classified containment breaches. The foundation decide to hire Knox as gsd cadet, Knox rose through the rankings to captain helping contain multiple scp during that time.
+Massive Support
Cool guy, Very active on GENSEC, A goober but overall i see him fit of the position, but thats not for me to decide.

1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Knox"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Knox, your application has been put on HOLD

Please contact me on discord for further information - speff.

Status
Not open for further replies.