Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:96578390
Discord name:AuUser#3700
For how long have you played on CG SCP:Since April 30, 2022 | 740 Hours
In what country are you located?:United States
Time zone:EST
Character names(s):Sergei Ivanov, Morning Star
Civilian name:Sergei Ivanov
Do you have a mic?:Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:MTF A-1 CPL, CI-BCOM, Dpt. Director of IA, Ambassador of IA, SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
May 1 - Michael "Sundowner" Rivera NLRx3 | RDM - This was either day 1 or 2 and I killed another D-Class 3x after being killed by them 3x.
May 1 - Michael "Sundowner" Rivera Naming Convention - My username was AuUser.
May 28 - Lukas 'Lock' Zuul FailRp - I was assisting a D-Class as IA during a "TreasonRP" Situation.
Jun 1 - "The Warden" FailRP - I honestly do not remember this one.
Jun 2 - "Bloodhound" Base Camping - I killed a dude as CI when he left the facility.
Jul 8 - "Dr. TC" Michael Davis Metagaming - I told an Intel Agent to fuck off thru the bulkhead of CI Base without having knowledge that he was Intel.
Jul 20 - Lars RDM - I killed Lars after he killed a CI-Delcom, and he gave me a warning for it.
Jul 22 - Gian 'Carlo' Naming Convention - CI-Delcom Morning Star "Демоны"
Aug 17 - jack "Zeus" RDM[A] & RDM - For killing a guy in a sit.

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I am applying for Director of Internal Affairs because I want to see the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) succeed. I want foundation personnel to be able to trust the judgement and verdicts passed on by Agents without distain. I believe that being Director of Internal Affairs will give me the chance to train and mentor agents accordingly. I have held the Director of Internal Affairs position before and felt as if the DIA was in a good position, I wish to restore the DIA back to that spot if not better.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I have a through understanding of the Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct, and Legal Codex. I hold fair investigation without bias for all site personnel regardless of position within the foundation. I hold my Agents to a higher standard in order to maintain professionalism and respect within the department by issuing harsher punishments in order to lead and develop respectable agents. I previously had held routine trainings as well as maintained a structured form of communication.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
The responsibilities of an Director of Internal Affairs includes but is not limited: to ensure all agents and Ambassadors are following the DIA Handbook, properly documenting incidents, and following the appropriate Standard Operating Procedures given unto them. Ensuring that all foundation personnel under myself are being held accountable under the Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct and Legal Codex, while providing an unbiased viewpoint for any standing issues. They are also responsible for being the bridge between the agents and ambassadors for proper communication about site issues to Site Command.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Sergei Ivanov was born in Krasnodar, Russia circa '99. Growing up poor, drove him to a life of crime where he came into possession of an old washer machine. Looking to sell it for profit, he found that it had some user instructions left by a man named "Lefty" which stated "`Tax frauding? Got cash illegally? Drug dealing? Kidnapping? Stealing? Robbery? I can't help you here, but this machine will Put the money in it, fill up with water, drop the card number in and launch! P.S. This thing is capricious, so don't forget to examine a couple of lists. With love, Lefty." Over the next few years he used the washer machine in order to build his wealth, in the year 2006 the machine was confiscated by "The Foundation" calling it SCP-1005. Upon learning about the possibility of multiple other anomalous objects He decided to join "The Foundation" in order to learn more about them. Over the last six years, He has made his way through the ranks on the Russian Branch during of which he had turned his life of crime around and made strides to be by the book, in 2022 he was transferred to Site-56. Once on Site-56 he immediately applied for an agent position within the Department of Internal Affairs. During his time as an agent he spent hundreds of hours reading and memorizing the legal documents that governed the Foundation and after a few short months he ended up rising through the ranks as a respectable and fair judge. He was given the position of Department Director of Internal Affairs and vowed to ensure that no one was above the Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics or the Legal Codex. He held regular trainings for agents, ambassadors and many of the foundation personnel alike, in order to ensure all were well versed in the legal repercussions of the different infractions. Over the course of a many months a few of the other department leaders started to despise him for his attempts at holding them accountable, they all agreed that he was unruly, crude, and all and all a jerk . They had gotten with the Ethics committee and voted to have him replaced with a more bubbly character. Upon being fired from his position he was offered a position within a revered military, a commander position and he promptly left the foundation. All assumed his death, and for all intensive purposes they were right. The man they had known, Sergei Ivanov had died and "Morning Star" was born. Sergei Ivanov lead many offensive action during his time in the "Military" and had given "Morning Star" a deadly name. At one point he was kidnapped and was forced into an interrogation with an SCP assigned "035" in which he was the only survivor of the encounter. Almost a year had passed since he had left the foundation and his time within the "Military" was tough, it was politically grueling, he was unable to keep up with the double speak and ended up resigning to a simpler position. After his resignation an elite group of people named "Alpha - 1" had kidnapped him and made him participative in a tryout process. He passed an was made a office member of the MTF Regiment A-1 with a new name given to him as "Seven". Sergei Ivanov at this point was beyond unhinged and after a few months relieved from his position and given back to the foundation after being amnesticised. The amnestics they used were a bit stronger than they had anticipated and they ended up wiping his memory of A-1 as well as the "Military" he was in. Now Sergei back in the foundation after almost two years of being supposed dead is now applying for Department Director of Internal Affairs once again.

Last edited:

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+/- Neutral

+previous experience
- Just got denied for ambassador
- Does not even have ambassador whitelist.

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
+ Support
Previous director if internal affairs
Previous CL4 experience
Playtime
Good interactions
Wants the best for IA
AND knows how to improve it. At this time, IA needs drastic improvements, i think this man knows how to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sergei Ivanov

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
+Support
While yes, he had his Ambassdor app denied, HE wants the best for I.A, does great work, and has expirence as the Director Of Internal Affairs.

He will be the thing I.A needs at this moment.

Also good intreactions and playtime.

Omar D Chad

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Good interactions
+The Knowledge about IA
+professional
+CL4 experience

Sergei Ivanov has full experience as ex IA director and still can help the department by rejoining it, I'm proud of this guy he is finally coming back to the foundation team after a long time, can't wait to see what Sergei will bring to the table, the guy always enforces the CoE/CoC to the foundation members, and I would recommend him to bring this guy back into the department.
GOOD LUCK

Last edited:

AzraelAODTR

Nov 13, 2022
-Support

Summary:
Though he may have experience as a Director, he is not an Ambassador and has been a bit harsh when it comes to his way of dealing with breaches of Code of Conduct. As someone who enforces rules you are also supposed to be understanding in certain manners and being able to excuse general accidents that may happen. At least for something as simple as jumping over a railing, you should at least be giving them a verbal warning to stop it first like most violations of Code of Conduct.

Reactions: Caboose

Sergei Ivanov

Civil Gamers Expert
May 8, 2022
Site-56, REDACTED
-Support

Summary:
Though he may have experience as a Director, he is not an Ambassador and has been a bit harsh when it comes to his way of dealing with breaches of Code of Conduct. As someone who enforces rules you are also supposed to be understanding in certain manners and being able to excuse general accidents that may happen. At least for something as simple as jumping over a railing, you should at least be giving them a verbal warning to stop it first like most violations of Code of Conduct.
Thank you for your response. I would like you to know that I have never arrested anyone for a CoC violation though. I have only ever given verbal warnings in the interrogation room. The situation you are speaking of only escalated due to his refusal to cooperation. Once we were able to calmly discuss the matter, it was quickly dropped to a verbal warning. Whereas the Researcher who illegal obtained cuffs and then proceeded to intervene in the investigation was arrested.

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
- SUPPORT
The one interaction I had with you on IA was you hopping onto Agent, demanding a whitelist, getting told there will be a test before you get your wl, you then saying "I wrote the test and the documents" in a real cynical voice (you did not write the test), you then passed the test and I never saw you on the job again. Who would have guessed being disrespectful will provide consequences?

McApple

Dec 3, 2022
-support
Although you have past experience I do not believe what I have seen has been good leadership qualities. From what I have seen you have not taken initiative on trying to help your fellow agents even though you do have said director experience. I feel as a more Senior Agent you'd be able to mentor and or be nice to the newer agents to try and teach them. My next point is care, not sure if you were joking or just having a bod day but I remember myself having a conversation with a D-Class about an Ethics issue and you coming in Intero stating his "life didn't matter anyway" and how the D-Class were useless and disposable. I believe nobody should be spoken to like that even the D-Class, we should treat people with respect and dignity no matter the member. Lastly you were just denied for the Ambassador position so I do not think it is wise to do a DIA application directly after that.

Reactions: Caboose

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
+Support
-Be me on the server playing intel and IA
- no idea what to do on Internal affairs
-IA director calls IA members to office
-Explains the job, explains what must be done, sets us jobs and makes sure we aren't harsh on those who are understanding
From what i've seen, done a very good job on Department director of IA. Did not see a single uninformed agent while he was directing the apartment, And truly held the standard of IA

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
+Support

Sergei has plenty of past experience as IA and has a long history on the server. Sure, he might be rough around the edges and comes off as harsh, but he means very well. He has come a long way from the angry IA director I first met when I joined the server back in May. No one knows their way around the IA rules more than Sergei. He wouldn't be a bad pick to help the department.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Director of Internal Affairs. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. Whilst we appreciate your application, we have chosen another candidate to go with at this time.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.