[USA] Sharky Jake's SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakearoo

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 1, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:200332003
Discord name: Jake Stryker#5332
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since February of this year.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): CI Name: Jake Stryker | Foundation Name: Sharky Jake
Civilian name: Jake Cronenworth
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP Level: 11 - Total Level: 70
levels.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: NA - However I am whitelisted as an Intelligence Operative
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Warning: 05/13/2022 Job Change Abuse ( Don't remember it, long time ago )
Warning: 11/08/2022 Fail Rp Class A ( Don't believe I was brought to a sit? )
Warning: 11/13/2022 Fail Rp / Fear RP ( A moderator warned me for this because I was running as a dclass when there was 1 gun on me)
Warning: 11/17/2022 RDM class A ( Improper warning, killed a dclass after 3 warnings in airlock, but the moderator "didn't hear me say it" )

-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I'm very familiar with 096 as I've helped recontain it a number of times, I've also been killed by it a thousand times lmfao. I'm pretty active on the server as well. I know how 096 works which is another plus.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: It sprints fast with it's arms infront of it and runs straight towards it's target. It can also penetrate any door very quickly to get to it's target. 096 Makes a very loud screaming sound as well which varies in "pitch".
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 can go straight to where ever it's target is "who ever has seen it's face or it's photograph" If the picture spawned in dblock and dclass has looked at the picture then yes 096 can and will go to dblock, killing everyone it sees on the way there as well.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Step 1: Someone will place a bucket on 096's head which is found in multiple places around the map
Step 2: 096 will still be in his excited state and kill everyone that has looked at him before the bucket was put on (he may break off the bucket after a while and go back on a rampage)
Step 3: 096 will now be calm and make crying noises while sitting on the ground.
Step 4: 096 will be brought back to it's containment and the rope will be tied down and once the airlock closes he will be successfully contained.

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @Jakearoo !
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to excessive warns as well as getting one or more questions wrong.

You may reapply in 5 days.

Kind Regards,
Ryan.​

Status
Not open for further replies.