Not open for further replies.

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:121210487
Discord name:
Caesar#6463
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Over 3 and a half months, around a month and a week in game time.
In what country are you located?:
USA
Time zone:
CST
Character name(s):
"Caesar"
Civilian name:
N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Internal Affairs Ambassador
- Internal Affairs Director
- Ethics Committee Assistant
- Ethics Committee Member

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I am applying to return to my craft within Internal Affairs, and to help with a current dilemma within the department. I have taken a break and have rekindled an interest in leading the department I once helped rebuild months ago.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
My expertise with leadership within Internal Affairs spans my entire play time on the server, and I have held a leadership position in Internal affairs from Agent, all the way to Ethics Committee Member. I work zealously on cases, policies, and coordination within the department, and have always been very fond of the type of work they do in Internal Affairs.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
The duty of an Internal Affairs Ambassador is to weed out and extinguish potential problems within the Facility, as well as sentencing perpetrators to just consequences. The Ambassadors are given a special level of trust by their superiors to make the right decision concerning punishments to those who deserve them. Ambassadors should strive for the betterment of their division, their coworkers, and the entirety of the Foundation. Sometimes the betterment of the Foundation requires the expulsion of people incapable of fulfilling their duty.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Sir ███ "Caesar" █████ has always been deeply involved within the Foundation's inner workings, and continues to search for ways to further improve the conditions of day-to-day life underground. After ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[ERROR:INFORMATION_REDACTED]██████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████. After serving as ██-█ ███ At Site-██, "Caesar" decided to retire the rifle and return to the desk. Even after all ████ has been through, "Caesar" still finds solace in his home at Site-56. Though shattered, his resolve has yet to crumble; "Caesar" is ready to return to where everything started, The Department of Internal Affairs.

Reactions: Wayne Gettok

Liberator

Jun 18, 2022

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ SUPPORT

This man rebuilt IA for the god-awful state it was in prior to his position as director. Regardless of his departure from site, it would be ignorant to say that this man is not director material so it would be ignorant to not approve his application.

Reactions: Sir Barry

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
As of now I'd say I'm NEUTRAL. There's no denying he was a great director, but I feel some more time on site should happen since your absence before returning to the position.

On top of that I am unsure if you are classed as an Ambassador or not.

Regardless it is great to see you back and I hope to see you on site.

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
As of now I'd say I'm NEUTRAL. There's no denying he was a great director, but I feel some more time on site should happen since your absence before returning to the position.

On top of that I am unsure if you are classed as an Ambassador or not.

Regardless it is great to see you back and I hope to see you on site.
I do agree he needs more time back on site to adjust to changes, He is classed as an Ambassador from what I know.

Doobie

Aug 3, 2022
+/- Neutral

Doesn't have much time on the site, needs more experience.
This guy has been an Ethics Member before. He has plenty of Time on the Site. I suggest getting to actually know who people are before +1'ing or -1'ing an Application. I think he has more playtime than a E-11 CPL.

Morning Man

Jul 6, 2022

+++ Support

+ Was Director of internal affairs before and did an outstanding job

+ Transferred to ethics and did an outstanding job

+ Has put way too much effort in and nothing good has come back to him

Sir Caesar has done an outstanding job just for the server alone not many people recognize what he actually does and therefore never receives the credibility that he deserves I would say he deserves much better and should probably be 05-1 of The head of the ethics committee, for who they are and what they have become, ever since Caesar was at the bottom they always listened and did they best they possibly could with the recourses they had. We need more people like Caesar to make the server better and not let people who slack get his ranking jobs if they are not going to perform their actual duty.

Jaiden

Oct 4, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:121210487
Discord name:
Caesar#6463
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Over 3 and a half months, around a month and a week in game time.
In what country are you located?:
USA
Time zone:
CST
Character name(s):
"Caesar"
Civilian name:
N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Internal Affairs Ambassador
- Internal Affairs Director
- Ethics Committee Assistant
- Ethics Committee Member

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I am applying to return to my craft within Internal Affairs, and to help with a current dilemma within the department. I have taken a break and have rekindled an interest in leading the department I once helped rebuild months ago.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
My expertise with leadership within Internal Affairs spans my entire play time on the server, and I have held a leadership position in Internal affairs from Agent, all the way to Ethics Committee Member. I work zealously on cases, policies, and coordination within the department, and have always been very fond of the type of work they do in Internal Affairs.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
The duty of an Internal Affairs Ambassador is to weed out and extinguish potential problems within the Facility, as well as sentencing perpetrators to just consequences. The Ambassadors are given a special level of trust by their superiors to make the right decision concerning punishments to those who deserve them. Ambassadors should strive for the betterment of their division, their coworkers, and the entirety of the Foundation. Sometimes the betterment of the Foundation requires the expulsion of people incapable of fulfilling their duty.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Sir ███ "Caesar" █████ has always been deeply involved within the Foundation's inner workings, and continues to search for ways to further improve the conditions of day-to-day life underground. After ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[ERROR:INFORMATION_REDACTED]██████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████. After serving as ██-█ ███ At Site-██, "Caesar" decided to retire the rifle and return to the desk. Even after all ████ has been through, "Caesar" still finds solace in his home at Site-56. Though shattered, his resolve has yet to crumble; "Caesar" is ready to return to where everything started, The Department of Internal Affairs.
was gonna say you should probably add USA to your app but it seems to be doing good already only met u once but u were super kind so i’ll be SUPPORTING this one.

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1665440000389.png
From the desk of Ethics Director, The Right Honorable Jullian Brown
Greetings Sir Caesar,

I am sorry to inform you at this time we will not be accepting your application for Deputy Director. While you have a long and very qualified record of service, we do not think you have had enough time since your return to return as a director. We thank you for applying and value your service to Site-56. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Sincerely,
1665440340584.png

James "Baker" | "Pilgrim"

Aug 5, 2022
This guy has been an Ethics Member before. He has plenty of Time on the Site. I suggest getting to actually know who people are before +1'ing or -1'ing an Application. I think he has more playtime than a E-11 CPL.
Never seen this man in my life so please respect my opinion. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.