Not open for further replies.

Morning Man

Jul 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:222447517
Discord name: TeeHee #2202
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over 1 Month
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Foundation: Stan "Brit" Holmes Chaos Insurgency: Bottoms "Icecream" Bottoms
Civilian name: Michael Young
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Ex Mtf Nu-7 CSG, CI Gamma
- SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- A singular Warning for minor glitching I believe it was for doing the sit-down glitch as a D-Class to access the D-Block catwalk
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I am applying for site advisor to be able to play a more serious role and a more dedicated role inside of the RP scene.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I believe I would be suitable for site administration as I am an easy person to get along with and therefore believe that many people would try to make it a possibility to talk to me about any queries that have about the site or anyways I can make it easier for them inside of the site itself
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the Site Administration inside of the facility are that they are there for the overall health of the site and the departments that are held inside the foundation and to also ensure that every single department is in a good statutory state. Site administration is also responsible for the safety and wellbeing of every site personnel whether during breaches or during any sort of situation that comes their own way, whether it's from performing an entire site lockdown or dealing with a callout for a current code breach that is ongoing.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Throughout Bobby Stanley's childhood (later known to become Stan "Brit" Holmes) he was born into a poor family located in the Southwest of England in a pleasant village in Devon, Exeter he would always cause trouble and never be the intellectual child his parents always wanted therefore always getting in trouble and never being able to pass his primary school SATS therefore not allowing him to gain access to a secondary school and to make him at all very intellectual.
- Throughout his teenagehood Bobby struggled due to the lack of intelligence he had and knowledge, therefore, causing him to not be able to acquire a job and become something better that he always wanted to become, he would always get in trouble with the police and start fights of which he could never win but persistent enough it would allow him to gain a specific job interest.
- In Bobby's adulthood he was blessed with the fact that even though he did not have the brains he was incredibly persistent allowing him to put down the aggression and pin his head to the books and look up how to be a better him and re-educating himself, though this is allowed him to sign up to become a police officer and allow him to rise the ranks straight up to a Sargeant, of which he was given a rare and precious job opportunity to give his skills to the British government linked with what he didn't know at the time the SCP foundation.
- His introduction to the foundation was short as if someone had their eyes on him since his birth knowing every single little minute detail about him and that they didn't need him to say a word only for him to sign up and enroll in whatever they wanted him to become apart of as if he was a prawn in a game of chess (Wiping every little recollection he knew of his past, but only fake memories to create happiness in his life), they instantly put him into the General security department as a simple cadet to make him rise the ranks and make himself create his own path inside of the foundation.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
+Support
Nice guy to be around, mature, responsible and super active.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Pending
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. Unfortunately at the moment, we are not looking for any more Site Advisors. You will be notified on your SCiPNET terminal once a new position opens.​

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. Unfortunately, The ████████ ███████ has decided that you are not fit for the position of Site Advisor due to your lack of experience as a Clearance Level 4 Personnel. You may reapply in 2 weeks.
Secure. Contain. Protect.
- ██-█​

Status
Not open for further replies.