List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Site Advisor (Holding)

Overseer Assistant (Holding)
Special Agent (Holding)
MTF Epsilon-11 LTCOM (Held)
UNGOC SGT (Held)
CI-A (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, three warnings total two being FailRP and one RDM previously. The two FailRP warnings were when I had started out and was unaware and negligent of server rules. The RDM was due to me being under the presumption I had the right to kill them in RP at the time when in reality I did not.

Why are you applying for Site Director?
I'm applying for Site Director for multiple reasons. I am dedicated to Site Administration and in maintaining it's relations with all the Departments as well as maintaining integrity within SA. Fulfilling the role of Site Director, is something I believe I can do well. I've been with SA for over two months now and have improved upon ever since although, I've not been a Site Manager, I still believe I have the necessary qualities a Site Director should have. Maintaining communications within SA as well as SC, Departments and Regiments is something I strongly believe in to stay cohesive with the site as a whole.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
I believe I'm suitable for Site Director for a variety of reasons:

I've shown that I'm capable as a member of Site Administration by maintaining a good level of professionalism and work ethic throughout my time as Site Advisor. I've maintained high levels of communication both in-game and externally (Discord) which is essential as a member of SA. I have been extremely dedicated to SA and have spent nearly all of my time on the server to this. I have great leadership abilities from my time as Epsilon-11 Commander and now as Site Advisor. I have constantly worked well with other members in SA, SC and the Department/Regiment leads. I maintain great levels of activity which in turn benefits the site as a whole. While I do make mistakes at times I'm constantly improving upon myself which I believe is the most essential aspect to have. Lastly, I've gained great experience from the variety of CL4 roles I've held or currently am holding.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
We are the public face of this Site and hold it's well being in our hands. Thus, It's our responsibility to overlook the entire Site and ensure everything is functioning well RP is thriving and to do our best to improve upon it.

- The responsibility of reviewing departments/regiments and conducting audits on them.

- Authorization of multiple things: Advanced Armory, Sweeps of D-Block, Site Wide Amnesiticization, Mass Terminations of D-Block, Raids on GOIs, Cross-Tests, Site Wide Evacuations and MC&D Permits.

- Resolving any issues brought up to Site Administration and communicating with Departments to ensure site wide stability and flourishment.

- Communicating with Site Command consistently and working with them.

- Creating and Enforcing Site Wide Policies.

- Managing relations with GOIs alongside the Department of External Affairs.

- Working alongside the Site Managers and Site Advisors as well as guiding them and ensuring Site Administration is stable and is working to a higher standard as well as internal promotions and punishments.

- Appointing the Department Directors and MTF Commanders (Excluding IA, DEA, A-1 and O-1).

- Assist all personnel with questions or tasks they may need.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Biometric Clearance Required

Clearance 5 Biometrics Confirmed

Welcome To The SCIPNET

Please Select Your Directory

</Site_Command/Site_65/Site_Admin/Directors/Transcripts/Skyfire/>

Opening Transcripts

<Transcript Open>

O5-1: With vacant position of Site Director for Site 65 a new Director will need to be chosen soon.

O5-4: Who is best suited to lead that Site as it's new Director?

O5-2: We have a few different choices but without a doubt I'd choose that one.

O5-4: Which one is he talking about?

O5-3: I agree, that one has demonstrated exceptional abilities for the job.

O5-4: Hey can someone fill me in on who we're talking about???

O5-1: Site Advisor "Skyfire"

O5-4: Oh him!

O5-2: What do you think -4?

O5-4: Yeah! I honestly believe he's a great person for the position!

O5-1: Is everybody in agreement on this decision?

O5-3: Yeah.

O5-1: I believe we are done here. The details of his promotion to Director will be sent to you three shortly.

<End of Transcript>​

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
-Support, good candidate but there are better. Good man though I just dont know about SD rn

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
A message from the office of: O5-1 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1690857270785.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In regards to your application for
SITE DIRECTOR, your application after O5 Council Vote has been denied.

For details on why this action was taken, please reach the Council.

Status
Not open for further replies.