List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
D.E.A Agency Manager (Holding)
A-1 CPL (Held)
B-1 MAJ / Special Agent (Held)
E-11 SPC (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?:
I am applying for Site Advisor for a few reasons. Mainly because I have spent a lot of my time working up in different MTFs and combative departments. I wish to try and start my journey in Site Administration and give all that I have learned to the rest of the site and those that need it. I have experienced pretty much every area of the site and worked with almost all of the departments to achieve goals that were set in front of me. I worked heavily with Caboose when he was Site Director in Beta-1. After working with SA as a Major, I was able to see first hand what Site Administrations job details and getting an idea of what they are tasked with daily. It peaked my interest ever since then and I have made it a long term goal of mine to eventually be apart of Site Administration. I did not expect to go for the position as early as now, but I personally feel like I am ready after having my Junior CL4 time in Beta-1, my time in Alpha-1 and my Senior CL4 experience in D.E.A, even if it hasn't been that much time, I have had critical experience in helping to build up a derpartment that is brand new. Another big reason for me applying is to be able to assist and work with all sectors of the site, and offer them what I can when needed. I want to see the site function properly, at all times. With what I have learned from my past positions and working with Site Administration / Command, I believe I can do just that.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I believe there are many different reasons I would be suitable for Site Administration. I have been playing the server now for a decent amount of time and have had enough good experience within the foundation to verse myself with all of the necessary information of the site and how all departments function. I possess several good qualities that make me a great leader, and someone that can work with others easily. I have learned how to communicate with others about issues, take responsibility for myself and those that are under me, and have an open mind about situations. I plan on benefiting the foundation in many different ways, by puishing for more passive RP and giving RP opprtounities to everyone to be involved in, and using my rank for what it is intended for within the site. I want to bring the MTFs site administration is over and departments together by uniting them with RP and joint trainings. Also possibly working with the event team to plan some events out involving everyone.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Oversee departments and assist when needed
- Work with foundation staff to keep the facility running properly
- Interview and communicate with department leaders
- Carry out orders from Site Manager, Director and Site Command
- Authorize mass terms, AA auth when breaches get out of control, and auth specific tests
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"Jupiter" joined the Foundation after being recruited from a run in with an anomaly. They first worked as a research developer for a private company. They would then go to various research facilities for several years, studying a wide range of SCPs and helping to develop new containment procedures and treatments for Foundation personnel affected by anomalous substances. Eventually, "Jupiter" was promoted to Site Administrator at one of the Foundation's largest research facilities, which specialized in studying SCPs with biological or chemical effects. Their main goal as Site Administrator was to ensure that research was conducted safely and efficiently, with minimal risk to personnel or the surrounding community. They were eventually involved with a new SCP that was discovered at their facility. This SCP was a highly contagious virus that posed a significant threat to personnel and the wider world. "Jupiter" was responsible for ensuring that the SCP would be contained and that a cure or vaccine was developed as quickly as possible. After that "Jupiter" focused on the political and ethical implications of the Foundation's work. They found themselves at odds with other Foundation officials who prioritize containment over the ethical treatment of SCPs. They worked to develop new protocols that prioritize the well-being of SCPs, and they would have to navigate the tricky waters of Foundation politics to ensure that the ethical considerations of SCP containment are taken into account. Ultimately, their goal would be to balance the need to contain and study SCPs with the need to ensure the safety and well-being of all personnel involved. They would work tirelessly to develop new procedures, collaborate with other departments, and stay one step ahead of any potential threats to their facility or the wider world.​

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
+Support

Slater is probably one of the most normal,fun, but also serious SCP players which means he is in the 99.999th percentile so he definitely deserves SA. Long live STD

Endless

Feb 13, 2023
+Support
From everything that I have seen from slater in B-1, A-1, and in general on the server he is very qualified for this position. He understands his job and does it well. He is a good member of the community and would be a great addition to the SA team. Being my CO in B-1 has been an absolute blessing! He is a great leader and also has so much experience.

ants

Jan 22, 2023
+support slater is such a good roleplayer and knows how to be a great leader

Jeebo

Feb 7, 2023
+support he was the best B1 CO i EVER had and made that regiment the most fun regiment on the server and he has already done great in DEA

Hucks

Jan 27, 2023
+Support Gave me 1.5 trillion USD when I asked for 5$ to buy a sandwich really good B1 CO and DEA Member

Walnut

Jan 26, 2023
+Support

Slater has been an amazing person on the server, an outstanding Major within Beta-1 and one of my best Agency Managers within the DEA. His past experiences both in and out of Civil Networks make him a perfect choice for SA

Asp

May 17, 2022

From the Office of Site Administration

Regarding the Site Advisor Application for - ["Slater"]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.
Unfortunately, We have decided to deny your application.

Please contact Site Administration with any questions regarding your denial.

Best regards,

Site Manager "Penumbra"​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.