[USA] Sledge's Fourth Ethics Committee Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
As a DEA Operative you decided to run to GOC base disguised as an MC&D, handcuff a Captain and another GOC, and proceed to bite her.

Now since this seemed to be an inside joke hence why I didn't peruse it longer than I did (a simple 1w job ban), but it just shows lack of proper judgement in my opinion.

You're fine at your duties but the above and what I've witnessed on the discord in the past concerns me.

+/- SUPPORT

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
As a DEA Operative you decided to run to GOC base disguised as an MC&D, handcuff a Captain and another GOC, and proceed to bite her.

Now since this seemed to be an inside joke hence why I didn't peruse it longer than I did (a simple 1w job ban), but it just shows lack of proper judgement in my opinion.

You're fine at your duties but the above and what I've witnessed on the discord in the past concerns me.

+/- SUPPORT
Fair enough Shark, Fair enough.

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
ethics plz sign my documents to ethically terminate sledge for being scp vampire imediatly

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
-support
have had not many interactions with you, but from what I have seen and am hearing now it does not look like you have best of judgement and what you do with your friends is whatever you want although it seems sometimes you take it into other people's business (this was not meant to be rude just stating what seen).

"Liquid" Karl

Jul 26, 2023
-support
have had not many interactions with you, but from what I have seen and am hearing now it does not look like you have best of judgement and what you do with your friends is whatever you want although it seems sometimes you take it into other people's business (this was not meant to be rude just stating what seen).
reading this comment hurts my head-

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
-support
If you don't know me than why even leave a comment? You're just regurgitating what people have previously stated with no actual context.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Sledge's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reactions: Mars

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
If you don't know me than why even leave a comment? You're just regurgitating what people have previously stated with no actual context.
I have had minimal interactions with you (maybe around 5-10), and from what they have all been they seem to correlate much with what is being said.

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Sledge's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
View attachment 14211
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
yeah, you’re getting bit. GG lil bro

Reactions: "Liquid" Karl
Status
Not open for further replies.