Character name(s): "Sleepino"
Civilian name: Jack Clover
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received a warning for metagaming, the context behind this is that we were searching for CI deepcovers and we had the name. then i found somebody with the name floating above their head i used this to identify them

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador:
-
I want to help out the department of intelligence, being one set of many fresh new eyes seeking to better the department. i will be helping new agents and training them closely making sure we have the up most quality of agents. While forcefully maintaining guidelines strictly enforcing my agents to be the best of the best.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
-
I am well liked in the community, i've made many friends and can be humorous and serious very quickly when the situation needs it i'm a good trainer/teacher and can be liked easily and i can get along easily as well i try to have good relationships with my peers and others as such i can follow orders to a tea while maintaining high code of ethics and strictly following all guidelines while constantly trying to find myself a task to complete.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-
5, A long worded response and detailed descriptions with excellent grammar/spelling

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
-
Intelligence ambassadors are to represent the department making sure all the agents are in order and following rules as they should while also training new agents to become a full time agent

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
He was originally born in the outback near a CIA base which when they finally became 18 got them interested in government agency seeking to be hired they went through all the training steps and became a CIA agent where they worked on homicide and fraud one stumbling across a strange creature it was orange and round and made him feel happier then physically possible he was fascinated by it making a post on the internet explaining his story on how he found it this is when the foundation found him and what would become known as Scp-999 he was taken in for questioning but the foundation seeing he has great potential decided to get him two options the 1st was just to leave and forget everything that ever happened but the second.. he choose the second they offered him a job as a researcher starting out and he eventually came across a Intel agent and he knew he wanted to be one making his climb up to Intel wasn't easy but once he was there he knew what job we wanted to do.

Last edited:

GRIZZLY

Sep 20, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198061502286
Discord name: SleepÏno#8740
For how long have you played on CG SCP: since Aug 10th
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: GMT+10
Character name(s): "Sleepino"
Civilian name: Jack Clover
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received a warning for metagaming, the context behind this is that we were searching for CI deepcovers and we had the name. then i found somebody with the name floating above their head i used this to identify them

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador:
-
I want to help out the department of intelligence, being one set of many fresh new eyes seeking to better the department. i will be helping new agents and training them closely making sure we have the up most quality of agents. While forcefully maintaining guidelines strictly enforcing my agents to be the best of the best.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
-
I am well liked in the community, i've made many friends and can be humorous and serious very quickly when the situation needs it i'm a good trainer/teacher and can be liked easily and i can get along easily as well i try to have good relationships with my peers and others as such i can follow orders to a tea while maintaining high code of ethics and strictly following all guidelines while constantly trying to find myself a task to complete.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-
5, A long worded response and detailed descriptions with excellent grammar/spelling

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
-
Intelligence ambassadors are to represent the department making sure all the agents are in order and following rules as they should while also training new agents to become a full time agent

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
He was originally born in the outback near a CIA base which when they finally became 18 got them interested in government agency seeking to be hired they went through all the training steps and became a CIA agent where they worked on homicide and fraud one stumbling across a strange creature it was orange and round and made him feel happier then physically possible he was fascinated by it making a post on the internet explaining his story on how he found it this is when the foundation found him and what would become known as Scp-999 he was taken in for questioning but the foundation seeing he has great potential decided to get him two options the 1st was just to leave and forget everything that ever happened but the second.. he choose the second they offered him a job as a researcher starting out and he eventually came across a Intel agent and he knew he wanted to be one making his climb up to Intel wasn't easy but once he was there he knew what job we wanted to do.
+support
+ good agent
+ good role-player
+Good time

TwoOreos99

Aug 19, 2022
United States
------------------------ACCEPTED------------------------
The Department Director of Intelligence has read your application and is happy to announce your acceptance into the position of Ambassador. Please report to Dpt. Director "Doofus" for your new Ambassador handbook and clearance card.

Congratulations and thank you for your hard work and dedication to the Department of Intelligence and the Foundation
-Dpt. Director "Doofus"

(ASK STAFF FOR RANK IN-GAME)

Reactions: Sleepino
Status
Not open for further replies.