USA - Sleepino's Application for site advisor - REAPPLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepino

Sep 16, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50618279
Discord name: SleepÏno#8740
For how long have you played on CG SCP: total playtime 4 weeks and 4 days (since 10th Aug)
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: GMT+10
Character name(s):

Foundation - "Sleepino"
CI - Wakeouto
Civilians - Jack Clover

Civilian name:
Jack Clover
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Intelligence Ambassador. 4+ Weeks (Held)
Ethics Assistant 3 Weeks (Holding)
Nu-7 LCPL (Held)
B-1 PVT (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One warning for Metagaming we were searching for CI deepcovers and had a name than i found a person with the same name floating above
their head and called it out, One warning for Fearrp when i did not know that ERT could be FearedRP

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

I want to better the site in general, Bringing peace and positivity. While maintaining guidelines and making sure everyone has a fun and safe time at the site. I want to help problems at the site, Solving situations and helping people out while communicating what they could do better and what they could change, Working with them to get things done. I want to help departments solve their issues and maintain quality of their staff and site command advising them on what they could do right or wrong. And what they can change about their department or command. I can do more for intelligence, Improving policies and procedures, Adding more to testing such as ethics questions, As i have heard of a lot ethics violations being committed by intelligence agents and making mandatory trainings and harsher punishments for violations.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I am adaptive to situations and able to solve problems quickly, Being quick on my feet looking constantly looking for new tasks to complete. I can be fun and serious depending on what the situation needs. I am friendly and approachable, Constantly making friends a lot and only having good interactions with others. I follow the guidelines and rules and I'm a enforcer of rules making sure that people follow guidelines and ethics while still having a fun time with others. constantly learning from my mistakes to better myself.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site advisors overseers different departments of the site, Informing up higher in command and other advisors about what is the current issues or complaints. And attempting to resolve them. They can handle different issues and inform others about how to solve the issue within their department or can attempt to solve the problem themselves.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

ACCESSING LOGIN
LOGIN DETAILS:
Username:
ADMIN
PASSWORD:

Access Granted
Welcome ADMIN

Finding File - Origins
Level 4 Access Required
File Access Granted

He was originally born in the outback near a CIA base which when they finally became 18 he got interested in government agency seeking to be hired they went through all the training steps and became a CIA agent where they worked on homicide and fraud one stumbling across a strange creature it was orange and round and made him feel happier then physically possible he was fascinated by it making a post on the internet explaining his story on how he found it this is when the foundation found him and what would become known as Scp-999 he was taken in for questioning but the foundation seeing he has great potential decided to get him two options the 1st was just to leave and forget everything that ever happened but the second.. he choose the second they offered him a job as a researcher starting out and he eventually came across a Intel agent and he knew he wanted to be one making his climb up to Intel wasn't easy but once he was there he knew what job we wanted to do.

Finding File - Anomalous
Level 5 Access Required
File Access Granted

TOP SECRET

It was discovered a 100 years ago "Sleepino" was biologically immortal unable to perish from old age or any internal failures it is unknown what had caused this it may be of been a random event or a calculated decision however what ever it may be he is immortal it is unknown the his true age some say 2000 years others even say 100,000 years old it can never be pinpointed even "Sleepino" themselfs do not know their own true age because of this "Sleepino" was given the designation SCP-7999 it is unknown if "Sleepino" has other abilities no personel outside level 5 clearance can know and thus is designated TOP SECRET and a cover file has been made

Finding Fil- ERROR! File Does Not Exist.
Accessing Edit Logs
Log Date:
5/7/████ File: The Event Has Been Deleted By
████████████████
Override Detected
Restoring File

File Restored
File Access Granted

During his time as a Intel ambassador he went a mission to the middle of new Mexico this is where he saw this strange orb it was floating above the desert landscape it whispered things, more importantly it told him the location of several apollyon SCPS and how they could be stopped with this information he came to the foundation telling them the secrets thus with this preventing multiple end of world scenarios it is still unknown to this day what this orb was it was named SCP-8001 no photos or other evidence of this orb has been taken its whereabouts are not known maybe some day it will return to help humanity once again.

Last edited:

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Support
+Has a lot of CL4 experience, being both an Intel Ambassador and an Ethics Assistant
+Very active on-site
+Great to get along with
+Neat application

Reactions: Sleepino

Christopher Kings

Aug 13, 2022
Georgia, USA
+Support
+Seen them all the time for most of my time on the server, they have plenty of experience.
+Have always been easy to work with, and have never seen or heard anything bad about them

Luigi Disescutti

Apr 20, 2022
+Support
+Interactions with them have been properly mature and leveled
+Optimal amount of CL4 experience
+Absolutely well written lore which indicates care for their RP experience

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021

SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████
Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - Sleepino
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

We believe that you have the qualities, traits and experience required of a Site Administrator. Please contact -2 or -4 at your earliest convenience to get started. Congratulations.​

Status
Not open for further replies.