Site Advisor
Ethics Assistant
Intelligence Ambassador
Nu-7
B-1
E-11
CI

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Warning for metagaming - searching for CI deepcovers had a name and used a name above somebody's head to identify them

Warning for fearrp - when a CGITV tried to fearrp me without me realizing ERT could be fearrp

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I want to help GENSEC, Improving it. Maintaining CoE and CoC among GENSEC while still making sure that GENSEC is still enjoyable experience for players to have, Helping others along the way even outside of GENSEC in order to improve themselves. Asking different GENSEC how they are going if they need any help and helping them out if they do, being the best mentor i can be.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I am helpful, Quick thinking and always on my feet looking for something to do, being able to solve problems quickly and work out solutions. I am approachable and welcoming to others always making friends whenever i can and only having good interactions. Enforcing ethics and conduct while still having a enjoyable time. always bettering my self from any mistakes i make

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Controlling and moderating GENSEC, Tryouts and handling GENSEC issues. Helping out and guiding other GENSEC on how to operate and proper management of duties. Authorizing and leading sweeps.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
ACCESSING LOGIN

LOGIN DETAILS:

Username:

ADMIN

PASSWORD:

Access Granted

Welcome ADMIN

Finding File - Origins

Level 3 Access Required

File Access Granted

He was originally born in the outback near a CIA base which when they finally became 18 he got interested in government agency seeking to be hired they went through all the training steps and became a CIA agent where they worked on homicide and fraud one stumbling across a strange creature it was orange and round and made him feel happier then physically possible he was fascinated by it making a post on the internet explaining his story on how he found it this is when the foundation found him and what would become known as Scp-999 he was taken in for questioning but the foundation seeing he has great potential decided to get him two options the 1st was just to leave and forget everything that ever happened but the second.. he choose the second they offered him a job as a researcher starting out and he eventually came across a Intel agent and he knew he wanted to be one making his climb up to Intel wasn't easy but once he was there he knew what job we wanted to do.

Finding File - █████████

Level 4 Access Required

File Access Granted

Anomalous

It was discovered a 100 years ago "Sleepino" was biologically immortal unable to perish from old age or any internal failures it is unknown what had caused this it may be of been a random event or a calculated decision however what ever it may be he is immortal it is unknown the his true age some say 2000 years others even say 100,000 years old it can never be pinpointed even "Sleepino" themselfs do not know their own true age because of this "Sleepino" was given the designation SCP-7999 it is unknown if "Sleepino" has other abilities no personel outside level 4 clearance can know and thus is designated TOP SECRET and a cover file has been made

Finding Fil- ERROR! File Does Not Exist.

Accessing Edit Logs

Log Date:

5/7/████ File: The Event Has Been Deleted By ████████████████

Override Detected

Restoring File

File Restored

File Access Granted

During his time as a Intel ambassador he went a mission to the middle of new Mexico this is where he saw this strange orb it was floating above the desert landscape it whispered things, more importantly it told him the location of several apollyon SCPS and how they could be stopped with this information he came to the foundation telling them the secrets thus with this preventing multiple end of world scenarios it is still unknown to this day what this orb was it was named SCP-8001 no photos or other evidence of this orb has been taken its whereabouts are not known maybe some day it will return to help humanity once again.
Finding File - Transfer
Level 5 Access Required
File Access Granted

A mass containment breach in site-02 had caused the emergency detonation of the █████████████. Total sitewide faliure of containtment was reported after 10 minutes. MTF E-11 had reported to be onsite however the breach could not contained, "Sleepino" was the only survivor of the MTF deployment. They were promptly amnesticized and redeployed to site-56 where they remain to this day.

Styria

Jan 18, 2023
  • +Support
  • Good at keeping people in line.
  • Interactions
  • CL4 experience
  • Not on Gensec that much, although I have seen you recently.

Reactions: Sleepino

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Onion" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I'm glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. Contant me or Nexus through discord so we can get you started.

Me: Onion Main#6858
Nexus: jonnyboyisme#3110

From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Onion" and Dpt. Chief "Nexus One"

Reactions: Sleepino
Status
Not open for further replies.