The United States Of America

Time zone:
Eastern Standard Time

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Sparky

Chaos name (include your rank):
CI-B Sparkie

Note:
I am not currently in MTF but I am actively attending tryouts. I don't know if this counts but I am in DOI, and DOIA. I am a licenced doctor, and I am a riot control officer.

Civilian name:
"Sparky"

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:569399274

Do you have a mic?:
Yes I have a mic

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes this is my first app although I plan on making some more in the near future for other positions

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No I have never had any staff issues in the server nor have received any warns/kicks/bans.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have staffed in gmod before a little bit before I staffed on a star wars roleplay server for about a month.

I have about a year's worth of staffing experience on SCP: SL so I am completely familiar with how to take Sits and punish according to guidelines.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes I have played plenty of Gmod RP experience, I only play RP on gmod so I have arround 500 hours on various RP servers alone.
I've played starwarsRP for about half a year. I played SCPRP for a few weeks so I'm not entirely new, and I dabbled in military roleplay for a few months. Accumulating around 500hrs on gmod roleplay alone as I do not recall doing anything but RP on gmod.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be on between 5-11 hours based off my current schedule. I get off work at 1:00pm EST and the rest of the day I am completely free, I don't work on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays so I am very active on the server and wish to use some of that time and put it back into the community.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I have a friend in your staff IIcceePhoenix or Valus; Valus introduced me to the server and so far I have had a great time! I love how open the server is with it's members and how staff rarely interfere with RP. I have read through the staff handbook up to section 8 so far and I genuinely like the structure and agree with all guidelines put in place. I want to show support for the server and it's members by joining staff and helping to make the experience better for everyone involved. With all my free time I have off of my summer job I feel like I can put that time to use by joining staff and helping out. I also want to make myself known by joining staff, I am relatively unknown on this server so far but I know that joining staff is a great way to meet new people, and have fun experiences, it also opens opportunities such as GM that in my one experience as one, is a blast. Overall I want to join staff to make myself known, have fun, and put myself to use by helping out the Civil Gamers community.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Personally i do not believe I am special over any other applicants due to me still being relatively new to Gmod staffing. However from my time as a SCP: SL staff member I do have a few qualities that can be of use. I am not new to being staff in general, just in Gmod, I am familiar with being a member of a team and I can work well with others, I know how to take staff sits with a couple players arguing and defuse the situation and deal out necessary punishments, also, (with time) I will be able to provide good support by answering any questions or concerns from players.. IRL I work with kids during the day so I am particularly good at not swearing during something where I can't (Eg. AOD time) this has also made me more patient in general. I do have a tad amount of experience as a GM and I will most likely be applying for your GM team.

Last edited:

Custumz

Mar 31, 2022
+/- Support Leaning Towards + Support

+ Application make ~ Application looks fantastic, it's very easy to read. Answers are well rounded, simple and sweet.
- Ability to follow directions ~ Rules/Guidelines followed well.
+/- Total playtime ~ Play time is some-what low.
+ Personal interactions ~ Good personal interactions.
- Community involvement ~ From this application it seems like you have very low community involvement with only being a chaos recruit and not have a rank/occupation inside foundation.
+ Experience ~ Glad to see all the staffing experience you have.
+ Punishment history ~ No punishments are always a good thing.

Extra ~ This application response is subject to change when/if mistakes are fixed, and when/if I have any interactions with you.

No matter my opinion, I sincerely wish you the best of luck. Good luck!
~Custumz

Last edited:

IIcceePhoenix

Apr 10, 2022
+/- Support Leaning Towards + Support + Application make ~ Application looks fantastic, it's very easy to read. Answers are well rounded, simple and sweet. - Ability to follow directions ~ Rules/Guidelines followed well. +/- Total playtime ~ Play time is some-what low. +/- Personal interactions ~ No current personal interactions.. though I'm not the most active fellow. - Community involvement ~ From this application it seems like you have very low community involvement with only being a chaos recruit and not have a rank/occupation inside foundation. + Experience ~ Glad to see all the staffing experience you have but again you shouldn't have mentioned other communities. + Punishment history ~ No punishments are always a good thing. Extra ~ This application response is subject to change when/if mistakes are fixed, and when/if I have any interactions with you. No matter my opinion, I sincerely wish you the best of luck. Good luck! ~Custumz

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
+/- Support Leaning Towards + Support

+ Application make ~ Application looks fantastic, it's very easy to read. Answers are well rounded, simple and sweet.
- Ability to follow directions ~ Rules/Guidelines followed well.
+/- Total playtime ~ Play time is some-what low.
+/- Personal interactions ~ No current personal interactions.. though I'm not the most active fellow.
- Community involvement ~ From this application it seems like you have very low community involvement with only being a chaos recruit and not have a rank/occupation inside foundation.
+ Experience ~ Glad to see all the staffing experience you have but again you shouldn't have mentioned other communities.
+ Punishment history ~ No punishments are always a good thing.

Extra ~ This application response is subject to change when/if mistakes are fixed, and when/if I have any interactions with you.

No matter my opinion, I sincerely wish you the best of luck. Good luck!
~Custumz

+/- Support Leaning Towards +Support

+Active
+ Somewhat prior staff experience

+/- Some what detailed application

- Never interacted with you before

I feel like you should put more details into your application and try to roleplay with more players or meet and greet them. Good luck with your application.

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
+/- Support Leaning Towards +Support

+Active
+ Somewhat prior staff experience

+/- Some what detailed application

- Never interacted with you before

I feel like you should put more details into your application and try to roleplay with more players or meet and greet them. Good luck with your application.
I would agree with Scopes here. Although you have prior staff experience. your application lacks detail and that is key to anything. Detail.

+/- Support

+ Prior Staff Experience. Always important when applying to a bigger server.
+ Punishment History. You have no history whatsoever.
+/- Community Involvement. You're not involved in any whitelisted groups, such as an MTF or a department. You also have relatively low hours on record. Both of these show relative inexperience with the server. I recommend getting involved in a whitelisted group, which will further involve you in the community and increase your playtime.
+/- Application Presentation. I'm a bit of a tough grader when it comes to applications. One thing I notice is grammatical errors throughout your application. While such errors are nothing to judge a person by, communication skills and a command of the written English language make you a much more effective member of a staff team. I also feel that some of the questions were under-answered, or maybe rushed a bit.
+/- Interactions. I have not personally interacted with you, so I cannot gauge you based on anything further than your application.

I do hope to see you around!

harryman

May 1, 2022
+/- Neutral
+prior staff experience
+/-okay app
-no interactions ever
I recommend becoming more active in the community, try to involve yourself more with others around you.

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
Neutral
Previous Experience
No warns/bans

Very little interactions
Unknown activity

Status
Not open for further replies.