USA Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhaseHound

Jun 19, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Domestic Assistant Robot (This is the earliest one I can remember)
How many hours of playtime do you have? : This month was (1w 5d 7h (295 Hours) Last month from my 096 app (2w 21h (357 Hours)
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Foundation Name: MTF NU-7 LT Nathan Kadek [PW-1]
UNGOC Name: UNGOC PVT "Stasis"
Civilian name: Nathan Vancor
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:466262813
Discord ID: (-PhaseHound-)#6712
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first Staff app. My only other app was for SCP-096 https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-096-application-request-usa.16138/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Mic-spam, FailRP [A], FearRP [A], RDM [A]
- Mic-spam was for playing music in D-Block. My FailRP warn was for combat cuffing a ranger as a ranger. FearRP because I refused to get cuffed while under gunpoint as a CI DC. My RDM warn was because I ran to Floor 2 to stab a Combat Medic during a Tech Expert RP.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- On a zombie survival server (formerly known as Project Anon) on GMOD I was a moderator who delt with ingame issues and discord issues. Afterwards I was promoted to admin who also dealt with small developmental requests like weapon changes and map navmeshing. The server has since died and disappeared since then but I always remembered it as a special time in my life. I was also server admin for a small discord community that I have since left due to reasons with the server owner and community that I had disliked.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Only serious roleplay I can think of was on this server. One instance I can remember is this. As research we had a D-Class who had strange telepathic abilities (not TB) and we had him do interviews with various sentient scp's like 7722 and 049. They all hated even feared this D-Class. Afterwards we performed an interview with Exec. Darby where after a few noticeable events took the D-Class back to D-Block.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Depending on certain events that happen IRL I can typically be on for 5-8 hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I have played on this server for quite a while and over that time I've made some good friends and met very friendly people. I have a great appreciation for the server and the community within it and I feel like there's more that I can do for the server outside of regular roleplay.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- There are certain days or times like early morning or late at night where staff count is low. Due to my current sleep schedule I'm mostly on around those times. I don't particularly feel special over the other applicants, however I am a quick learner making it easier to learn the ropes and apply correctly to a situation. This staffing environment is different to my previous environments but it shouldn't be difficult to apply my knowledge here.

Attachments

• image_2023-07-08_185116939.png
    image_2023-07-08_185116939.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 4
  • image_2023-07-08_185135277.png
    image_2023-07-08_185135277.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 4

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
Application Accepted

Hi Kuffie,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.