Status
Not open for further replies.

doctor lucy

May 24, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): crystal_sparkle14
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 22 hours
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: Eastern standard time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): lucy winters CL3 Combat Medic and senior doctor and rose winters CL3 security officer and Sarah winters CL1 jr researcher
Chaos name (include your rank): n/a
Civilian name: Ashley waters
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:438595065
Discord ID (name#0000): 699013950855053383
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/staff-app.25328/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i received an verbal warning for steaming an kill or something i couldn't hear them cause there mic was low
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: yes an jr head admin for 2 years till it was shutdown due to legal reasons
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: for 2 years on another platform and another gmod server where I'm not going to say the name of.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: i can be on all day till my surgery site heals and my irl job comes in
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: i been playing on the server for 2 months now i seen people being toxic and fail roleplaying and staff wasn't there to help till an player takes it into there hands and that person ends up warned kicked or banned i think i can make a difference in the USA SCP rp server
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have staff experience like for example you post to warn somebody 3 times before doing a sit and a kick or a ban or help players roleplay or set up their character to start roleplaying or help players understand something if they don't get how to roleplay or the community rules

Attachments

• 1718713438284.png
    1718713438284.png
    154 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2024-06-17 222609.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-17 222609.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
Oct 7, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello, @doctor lucy
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our Team Speak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.