MTF Nu-7 LCpl [Held]
GOC PVT [Held]
- JCL4
Overseer Assistant [Held]
MTF E-11 Lt [Held] , MTF E-11 Cpt [Held], MTF E-11 Cpt [Held], E-11 Lt, [Held]
Medical Consultant [Held]
Executive Researcher [Held]
-SCL4

Site Advisor [Held], Site Co-Director [Held], Site Director [Held], Site Co-Director [Current]
CI MCOM [Held], CI DELCOM [Held]

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: No.
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number): O5 - 3 “ Evanescent “ , Because I wish to improve the Roleplay standard within the Site, And roll out policies to assist the normal player in understanding specific rulings in the site to prevent day-to-day problems, Such as with Expectations of Personnel or specific Rulings.
-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
During my extended tenure within CivilNetworks and the Site in general, I have time and time again come back and served my peers and the people I work with every ounce of my being. I wish to pursue this goal of allowing others to take my prior position and gain the same experience I had. Leaving Site-Administration in a state better than prior with a Director I believe is more than suited for the position. I wish to join the O5 Council because of my abilities within the Site, Having introduced almost 12 Policies during my Tenure with the Site as Director. Alongside the Investigations, I’ve conducted during my time as Site-Admin.

I hold myself to an extremely high standard during my time within Site-Admin, I wish to only grow in my knowledge and abilities and further stories in a manner that is a benefit to the server rather than stagnating and causing issues with taking up a valuable position.

Policies Introduced -
[ SITE - 56 SAMPLING GUIDELINES ] ( DEFUNCT )
[ SITE - 56 ACTIVE SAMPLING GUIDELINES ]
[ SITE - 56 SITE ADMINISTRATION REWORKED DPT. REVIEW STANDARD ]
Policies Assisted in -
[ SITE - 56 TRIBUNAL PROCESSES ]
[ SITE - 56 Citation System Usage Document ]
[ E - 11 " LAST HOPE " ]
[ E - 11 USAGE STANDARD ]
[ SITE - 56 SITE ADMINISTRATION HANDBOOK ]

-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
The O5 Council controls the Overarching governing bodies of the Foundation, [ MTF CONTROL ], [ Internal Security ], And [ SITE ADMINISTRATION ] as a whole. By a manner of tunnels and systems laid out by their predecessors. Being extremely hands-off as they send others to do their bidding and allow the site to control itself. Acting when in the best interest of the Foundation and its Ideals.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
The O5 Council handles all Primary Departmental Applications, Excluding Internal Affairs, Omega-1, and Medical Deployments. As that is Ethics jargon. They work alongside Site Admin in these votes to select the most qualified Applicants.

The O5 Council is a Senior-RP Position, They are expected to act in a manner befitting their rank and allow others to RP and do what they need to in order to create a story; Less-so worries about being in trouble for something minute.
-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Code:
> Opening File " INTERVIEW_01_IN_30_SMIA " - TRANS ARCH

Code:
> File Corrupted. . . Attempting Retrieval. . .

[CODE]
> ERROR  E-334 . . .
Code:
> UNKNOWN ERROR FAULT; CONTACT RAISA #444533-2A5

Immortal, Having shed his name. Donned his old E-11 Uniform, The recently ripped-off Captain Insignia missing. A smile adorning his face, He stepped out of the bunks for what was the 1000th time now. Seeing Flames, Sitting. Sharpening another Knife, His commander. Friends, One of the few faces he recognized anymore. His smile weakened as he heard the man Scoff lightly. A familiar tone whenever he saw his new Private; For what felt like the 5th time, Step out of bunks.

"The suit doesn't fit, Micheal. You need to get the new issues."

"I will Flames, Once this one is ruined."

"Ruined by another Private who jumps in the way of 682, Perhaps."

A Chuckle That's what he got from Flames. A smile drifted onto his face. He hadn't fucked up for once.

Code:
> Attempting Retrieval Incident Report # 55### - E-11 "TRANS" [ARCH-D]
Code:
> Error, Audio Transcript Failure. . . .
Code:
> Attempting Video Retrieval. . . .
Code:
> Error, Unknown Fault. . .
Code:
> Loading Backup # 02-04-20##
Code:
> Loading Failed. . .

THE ADVISOR

A Long Dormant Heart; Still beating. But ever-present. Waiting. Biding, It will Awaken

Code:
" CHAOS "
. . . Running Boots, Lush Forest. The eyes stared down upon the man crouched on the forest floor. A Weapon raised, A click aloud. The sound of speaking was heard; Muffled. A Sword slashing. . . The last Breath.

The World was Burning; The Eyes of those above were now clenched. Pain.

Micheal, His Name. Adorned in Scars of the past, Covered in Symbols of the new world. A burning world.

Pain, Agony. That is the world now.

The Foundation? Gone, Just like everything else Micheal Knew.

The eyes followed him, Forever he shalt remember the world that surrounded him, Dark. The cold ground underneath his feet but air rushing through what was once his complete form. His service cost him more than his mind.

The names and memories rushed by him, Anomalies he had helped terminate. Contain, Everything rushed past for a moment before he was brought back suddenly by the feeling of a sharp object embedded in his skin. A sharp exhale was the only thing as his eyes took in the sharp contrast of a blue suit on the dark background around him.

Code:
> Closing File. . .
Code:
> File Successfully Closed. . .
Code:
> Wiping. . .
Code:
> File Wiped. . .

Last edited:

Versa

May 29, 2022
+Support
I've known this man since I first played this server we were in e-11 together he deserves this spot more than anyone on this server i wish you the best of luck buddy -kiwiz

Asp

May 17, 2022
+Support
-Good Guy
-Mature
-Lots of Experience
-Good Leadership
-Good RP

'Talon'

Jun 1, 2022
+Support.

+ Extremely professional and one of the most hard-working people on site.
+ Massive amount of experience.
+ Very well-made application.
+ Extensive experience as a CL4 personnel.

Best of luck with the application my man.

Caboose

Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+Support

I've been working with Starling my entire career from becoming a Site Advisor to now the current sitting Director of Site Administration USA.

He's committed to his documents and colleagues alike. It's bitter sweet to see him potentially go, however he is more than qualified for the role.

His mix of RP knowledge, good relations with foundation personnel, and dedication to solving complex problems makes him a prime fit for 05.

He is results driven with a good character to back his choices. Which is why he will be right at home as soon as he steps foot in the role.

I wish you well on your journey if you are accepted. Stay in touch and I hope nothing but the best for you my dear friend. The short days and long nights we have spent together crafting the facility to success has been an arduous set of tasks. I understand why you would want to move up at this time due to the current comfort of our ranks. Keep your work ethic and strong spine so you may prosper in your future endeavors. If chosen, it was a pleasure to work alongside you, and keep being the change to better our foundation.

- Charles "Caboose" LePaul

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+ Huge Support
+ One of the only Site Administration that is easy and fun to work with
+ Mature
+ Active
+ Playtime / Experience
+ Interactions

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
+Support
Starling while I was the Site Director and Ethics Member was always a hard working person, he'd try his best to get anything and everything done in a thought out and professional way, from the other candidates currently and my judgement from my experience in the server I see Starling as the best and only option. Good luck my friend.

Kind regards,

Richard

Reactions: Caboose

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+support
Helped me on B-1 a lot and has so much experience.

Truth

Jan 27, 2023
+Support
+Active
+The best Application I've ever seen
+Would make a great addition!

Status
Not open for further replies.