Not open for further replies.

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+Support
GOC General
CL 5 experience
The best candidate

Good General on GOC, has been around for a long time and has more than enough experience to get the position. Definitely my first pick. You do a lot for GOC so I know you'll do a lot for the Foundation! Good Luck!

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
+/- Neutral

Seems to be a good lad with experience and knowledge, but seems to also be slightly controversial of a pick. While having Snr Staff (Senior Admin+) in CL5 positions isn't bad, it does put a feeling of staff running the RP over the players which is ehhhhhhhhh for me (genuinely just a personal thing that isn't very fair lmao)

Weird that all older O5 wanna be Ethics, and all Ethics wanna be O5 nowadays.

Boring to say, but its kinda neutral without any first hand experience we'll probably never have due to different timezones.

Was an intel agent though so maybe...

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+support

get this dude outta GOC Gen (just a joke will be missed)

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Starling's Ethics Committee Member Application.

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the Committee agrees that you are suited to become the next member of the Ethics Committee, please get in contact with me for your orientation!

123321.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.