Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Steam ID:
Discord name: starlingtheenscribeddoge
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Nearly 2 Years
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: Central Standard Time
Character name(s): UNGOC-C GEN “Sierra”, CI-C CI-D “Stalingrad” , D-2965 “Transient”
Civilian name: “Mr Jerry.’
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[MTF REGIMENTS]
> MTF E-11 Major [Held]
> MTF B-1 Private [Held]
> MTF Nu-7 Corporal [Held]

[SITE DEPARTMENTS]
> Department of Intelligence Agent [Held]
> DEA Senior Agent [Holding]

[EXTERNAL REGIMENTS]
> CI MCOM [Held]
> CI Delta [Holding]

> GOC GEN [Holding]

[RESEARCH DEPARTMENT]
> Executive Researcher [Holding]

[MEDICAL DEPARTMENT]
> Medical Consultant [Holding]

[SITE ADMINISTRATION]
> Site-Director [Held]

[^#%#@#% %#@#$]
> O5 - 3 [Held]
> Overseer Assistant [Holding]

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why: I am applying for a standard Ethics Committee Member. As with my resignation from UNGOC General, I wish to move from one side of the table to another. I have had vast experience in multiple RP Leadership positions, And wish to continue on creating RP within the server, And shaping activities that players can partake in.
-
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
I think what makes me the best candidate for a member of the Ethics committee stems from a multitude of positions I have held from my time in the server. From UNGOC GEN, to 05-3, and, to Server Leadership. During my time as UNGOC General, I completely reformed and rebuilt the Faction from the ground up. From a group of barely 10 Active people to almost 40 with an active group of roughly 10 online members daily. With a thriving ground for RP and a prospering scene. Though that was hampered slightly by outside forces. I had kept strong in my mindset over the 6 months in continuing with my goal of making GOC into the best form I could possibly during my leadership.

When I was O5-3, I will say. I was inactive; That was something outside of my control. I tried my best to create RP And unique scenes on a day to day basis whenever I was able to spend time. Ultimately it led to my resignation and subsequent withdrawal from the server for almost 4 months.

Also, Being a member of the US’s Server-Leadership team. I have shaped roleplay and assisted creating new situations and unique circumstances when it comes to Facility Roleplay, Whether it be in the form of Event’s. Or just assisting the current Site-Command in their programmes.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
The primary responsibilities of the Committee is as follows

• The Code of Ethics is the first thing the Ethics Committee is expected to uphold, deciding on a case-by-case basis on when and how things will be done to retain what humanity the Foundation has. Alongside ensuring that all Personnel are treated fairly and not kept from their Ethical-Rights.

• Ethics Members are also in charge alongside the O5 Council to supervise and ensure that Site-Administration and other Departments are conducting behavior well and performing their duties to the best of their abilities.

• The Ethics Committee is also entrusted with their own set of Assistants & Mobile Task Force in the way of Omega-1, And as such give out orders. Issue Decrees, And watch the regiment for activity and issues that could arise. With their Assistants they also enforce the Code of Ethics and ensure that the Site is running smoothly.

• The Ethics Committee, Being a part of Site-Command, is also entrusted with Site-65’s “Last Option”. And is responsible for ensuring the continued existence of humanity via destruction of the Anomalies the site contains in mass events, Such as a SCP-008, ERT Failure during a mass breach, and Incidents of extreme standards.

• The Ethics Committee Also acts as the primary show-runner when it comes to Site-Command, Being the primary role-model for the site and ensuring that all protocols are being followed and that the Motto of the Foundation is being followed.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

• Ethics Committee Assistants - Decided by the Ethics Committee Vote.
  • Director Of Internal Affairs - Voted Upon by the Ethics Committee as a whole.
  • The Ethics Committee also has a responsibility when it comes to handling External Affairs in Discord by answering queries and ensuring that people can find necessary resources when needed.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

root@user:~$ Login
Sending requests to the database...

Please scan Clearance Access Card...
Scanning...
Loading…

Authenticating user...
Authenticated! [✓]

Please present Registration Code...
root@sudo_user:~$ ██████████████

Authenticating user...

Authenticated! [✓]
Welcome "The Son"

Please insert query:
root@sudo_user:~$ Personnel_Dossiers://Site_93_Command_Personnel

Accessing File...

Lára Unnur was born in the green harsh hills of Iceland, where her father served with the Icelandic military as a member of its essential officer corps. Growing up in a household filled with stories of service, Lára felt a need to follow in her father's footsteps. From a young age, she was encapsulated by the work her father did; Growing with stories of his work and life.

As soon as Lára came of age, she eagerly enlisted in the Icelandic Navy following her fathers example of courage: Her time in the navy honed her skills, instilling in her a strong sense of discipline, leadership, and an unwavering commitment to the protection of her country. It was during her naval service that Lára had her first encounter with the anomalous – a Entity known as SCP-1522. Her flotilla was conscripted via an order called from the O5 Council to her Nation's leaders to assist in the containment of SCP-1522. Shortly after they attempted containment; SCP-1522-2 Rammed the vessel. Causing it to sink as it lost its midship. Lára would be the last few survivors of the incident; and would subsequently be brought into the Foundation's programme's due to her knowledge and experience with SCP-1522 and the death of her comrades.

Initially joining the Foundation as a Site-Administration Assistant at Site-93, Lára's responsibilities included managing documentation, approving various tasking, and assisting in the day-to-day operations of the site. Her background in the military proved invaluable in handling the unique challenges presented by the tribulations that the Foundation contained. Lára's dedication to her position quickly set her apart.

Over time, Lára climbed through the ranks within the SCP Foundation. Her performance and leadership skills earned her promotions, eventually landing her the position of Assistant Site Director at Site-93. Shortly after her position change, The Site-Director would die. Whether it's from Foul-Play or old age, Noone could decide. And as such; Lára was placed into the position after a short window. Taking over control of Site-93 and revitalizing the old site. After approximately 6 years of Development, Site-93 was assigned as ‘Provisional Site-93’ And began transformation into a E&TS Hub, alongside a Area, as the nearby town had shortly become inhabitable due to the lack of Governmental oversight.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support
Would be an honour to work with you!

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+support

-Best ex E-11 major (we dont talk about that tryout) and senior cadet
-Only good interactions and knows when to joke around and when to be serious

Mars

Oct 7, 2023
-support

would like to see someone whos actually currently holding a sr. cl4 on foundation to get the position

"Blackout"

Jul 28, 2023
+Support

I could not think of a better applicant for a foundation command spot. They've got the experience, their resume is extensive, just from time alone in the many different positions they've held. They know the ins and outs of how the server works, and have dealt with so many issues focusing on the best outcome, even if it means having to come to a compromise. Knowing Starling's personality, they would fit in perfect with the rest of the ethics committee.

Sure they aren't in foundation right now, but their resume is enough to convince me they can handle the current atmosphere and procedures of foundation.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
I couldn't think of anyone better. During my time as the acting UK UNGOC General Starling was an incredibly supportive, friendly person who helped me with day-to-day UNGOC leadership.

Also they're a cat.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Starling from SL to UN General has been competent from the first interaction. As the UK O5-1, I had the fun time of meeting Starling in character and they remained professional the entire time. I do wish you the best of luck with your application!

+Support

Astra

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Jun 17, 2023
+Support
-Great RP LEADER
-PLEASE GET EM OUT OF GOC
-Overall the best candidate, been running GOC beside him for 3 months now and have only had great interactions with them

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
+support
-said I had the amount of brain cells as a stick of celery and is completely right

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
-support

would constantly start speaking in o-1 officers channel all the times about things he shouldnt be commenting on, if he cant hold himself back from peeking into channels because of his SL powers then i wouldnt trust him to be an ECM

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
+/- Neutral Support, Leaning Positive
- If you get promoted to Super Admin you have to resign anyways
- You don’t like either ISD

- MORE than enough experience
- Knows their stuff better than most
- Nice person,
CAN be easy to work with
- Great at roleplay AND LARP

- Pretend I said the same thing as Archie but a little bit nicer.
-
Can upset easily (While being orange for a neutral point, idk how well you would be able to keep your composure as SC.)
- I’ve heard some pretty bad recollections from your time as O5 such as executing random cadets for their cards.

Edit;
Changed from Leaning Negative to Leaning Positive
Removed the part about an O5 removal as I was wrong.

Last edited:
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: Gure

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
i would like to add further, he kinda ran the whole "snr cadets" thing which was 90% GOC getting on cadet, him using his admin powers to give them energy weapons and CL4 cards then just messing around.

when like 5-6 o1 got on ranger and started messing around he went right to the commander and started complaing and caused alot of problems, then when i complained about it in o1 officer comms he yet again started sending messages there.

i guess this is kinda the same thing i said before but it also shows the hypocrisy he shows on both minor and major levels

anyone else!

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Gure and Mars

Second

+support As someone who has worked closely with Starling for a long time, I see none more fit than her to take up this position. Outstanding UNGOC General, outstanding Epsilon-11 CO, outstanding Overseer, outstanding Site Director, outstanding SL member.

Lock in sis you'll cook with the Alpha Warhead button?️?

i would like to add further, he kinda ran the whole "snr cadets" thing which was 90% GOC getting on cadet, him using his admin powers to give them energy weapons and CL4 cards then just messing around.

when like 5-6 o1 got on ranger and started messing around he went right to the commander and started complaing and caused alot of problems, then when i complained about it in o1 officer comms he yet again started sending messages there.

i guess this is kinda the same thing i said before but it also shows the hypocrisy he shows on both minor and major levels

anyone else!
This is also just so not true. The Sr. Cadets was some GOC having fun on Foundation, not causing issues. People who "joined in" or copied them were the ones causing problems. Please, for once, check what you're saying before you post a message Archie.

- If you get promoted to Super Admin you have to resign anyways
Actually not true, Canoon chose to resign from O5 and Mercer was SA for a while. I guess Jules lied on the internet or smth. (Also she wasn't removed from O5 she resigned for personal reasons)

Reactions: Chad

Fangslyaer

Jun 14, 2022
+Massive Support

- Already has experience in SC
- Was cooking very hard when i was in UNGOC
- Amazing at RP
- I honestly can't think of a better person for SC

Holding :
CI-G Daemon
MTF Nu-7 PVT Altlas "Lance" Hawking
Held :
UNGOC SGT "Fang" [1121 Team lead]

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65

I never gave them energy weapons via my staff powers. I gave the energy weapons from my stash or they used their own. Alongside; We never gave ourselves keycards. We found them on the ground while playing.

I only spoke on the fact after I had gotten concerning reports from players; as it is my duty as SL to handle things like this. I merely asked what was occuring and once I found no major rule-breaks. Left it to be handled by staff in server; Your command staff were the ones that put out announcements in regards.

- iirc, removed from O5
- I’ve heard some pretty bad recollections from your time as O5 such as executing random cadets for their cards.

I only ever executed 1 person from their card; that would've been a Combat Medic when I was getting his disguise. And I was yelled at pretty sternly and have learnt from that experience.

Alongside; I wasn't removed from O5. If you want to speak privately I can show you screenshots of when I spoke with the -1 in regards to my resignation.

+support
-said I had the amount of brain cells as a stick of celery and is completely right

Wrapstick.

I appreciate the support everyone on the application; and like I said if you have any major concerns I Implore you to speak to me before Commenting, so that way if I can clear up a scenario; we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.