[USA] Strekel Kosnykovs IA Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ckettering689

SCP-RP Staff
May 28, 2024
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:26797805 (Steam IDx64 76561198013861339)
Discord name:ckettering
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around a month With ( Active 5d 04h 4m) (20h AFK on SCPs) Every day expect 2 online
In what country are you located?:USA (Currently in military so location changes)
Time zone: Hawaii Standard Time (Will be changing to Eastern Standard Time in 2 months)
Character name(s): Foundation (Strekel Kosnykov)
Civilian name:Strekel Reginhard
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes, i have a microphone and speak clear and fluent
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have not recieved any kicks/bans/warnings
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-I am applying for IA Ambassador, so that my character can grow and progress up the chain of command.
I seek to challenge myself with more complex situations, aswell as guide other foundation personell on how to grow.
Throughout my time on the server and playing as IA, ive noticed a big gap between fair and just IA members and individuals i believe abuse the job.
Therefore as a Ambassador, i will make it my highest priority to supervise.
This will include:
Making sure all sides of a situation are heard
Teaching how to document arrests/incidents
Proper introductions into IA after the test has been passed
Reviews on COC/Server Rules/Foundation procedures
Making sure no IA is abusing the powers that the foundation has granted them
And much more

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I believe i am a great canidate for Ambassador. Mostly everyday, you will see me on IA helping the server and foundation.
All situations handled by me are handled with good RP and my goal is for everyone involved to experiance profesional interactions.
Aswell, Ive had a good amount of time as other jobs, so i can see situations from multiple angles and react accordingly.
I find satisfaction in helping foundation personell learn, and not make the same mistakes. This will be show even more in the IA members i train and teach
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- 7 (2 as IA)(2 as Parawatch)(3 as Researcher) In my opinion for a document to be good it needs to pass this checklist
The document must be clear and precise
The document must have a good format that is easy to naturally read and navigate
The document must remain accurate and have a distinction between facts and opinions
The document must remain on topic but not run on, into a situation that its a hassle to read.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the IA Ambassador are to supervise and help the personell appointed under them.
A good IA member can be molded by the Ambassador at the very start. By giving out tests, then properly teaching the new and old agents/operatives.
The IA Ambassador still needs to remember their roots though. By upholding the legal codex, COE, and COC.
A IA Ambassador should be assigning posts and sections for proper patrolling and checks, so IA members are not running around or forming groups which leave other sections without help.
Also the IA Ambassador needs to be aware of their new clearance level, and conduct themselves as a professional at all times.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Strekel Kosnykov has grown up around the foundation.
His father was recruited by the foundation to be apart of the MTF, this was due to him being involved with a private security company that specialized in urban combat.
Strekel always looked up to his father and wanted to follow in his foots steps. Therefore when of age he join GenSec.
He quickly adjusted to protecting and working for the foundation. It brought him a good structure to build his life story.
Due to the bond formed in Strekel between life and work, He then took and passed his test to become a Internal Affairs member.
Ever since the day of the test, Strekel Kosnykov has made it his goal, to ensure good conduct and make the foundation a better place to work and live.
This now brings him to present day, feeling accomplished and confident as a Internal Affairs Agent/Operative, He now wishes to climb the ladder of his goals.

Ckettering689

SCP-RP Staff
May 28, 2024
My apologies, I failed to read everything throughly, and did not understand i was not supposed to post that. It was 1 time and i will make sure it doesnt happen again. i hope it did not affect you view on my application or the department.

May 29, 2024
+Support
-Very active, seen him on most of the time that I've been on.
-Plays his various roles very professionally from what I've seen.
-Seems to have the experience to take on the role.

Raixin

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 17, 2024
SCP ACCEPT.png
Hello @Ckettering689

Thank you for applying to the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador. After careful consideration, we have decided to ACCEPT your application!. Please get in touch with a Director of Internal Affairs at your earliest convenience for your orientation.

Thank you.
Raixin, Director of Internal Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.