Civilian name: Striker III
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-A [Held] Nu-7 SGT [Held] E-11 SPC [Holding]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- N/A
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I, Striker am applying for Executive Researcher because I understand all procedures I've done multiple tests and I have an understanding of what it is to be a researcher, I have helped many researchers to rise up the ranks and helped them with document writing & testing and I hope I can help even more people.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I've done multiple tests, cross-tests, and even sample tests and I have a lot of experience in writing documents, I hope I can become better and I can share my knowledge with others. I have a good understanding of all of the SCPs, what they do, and how they work. I've read most documents about research and know how to conduct tests and how to write documents well. I understand all the rules when it comes to doing tests and have been told that my tests were good ideas. I know how to make a document sound better and look more appealing.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I've written about 6 excellent-graded documents. What makes a document excellent is the format, spelling, and the way you write if you utilize the writing features and make your document appealing to the reader and it will make it easier to read which will most likely make it an excellent document.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the Executive Researcher are to help the researchers with their tests and help them get more experience. Another job of the Executive Researcher is to grade documents and sign documents if they are good enough. You also have to be a role model for the rest of the researchers.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: █ █ █ "Striker" █ █ █ █ █ was born in 1985 and had a tough life growing up, Once he turned 18 he joined the army he was stationed in Iraq. "Striker" was sent on a mission to invade a house that had intel inside "Striker" and his team were riding in a truck on the way there and they hit an IED "Striker" was the only one left uninjured and carried 3 injured soldiers to safety and was awarded medals, but the SCP foundation saw the toughness in "Striker" and became a Gensec Sergeant. "Striker" had wanted to research these SCPs after a while of being a part of the GSD and began learning and doing tests.

Last edited:

Pater

Aug 27, 2022
+ Support
- good amount of excellent- graded documents

- active
- Helpful to other researchers

Chii

Aug 20, 2023
+Support
-Active

-I personally investigated him as an Operative, he follows all of the codes to the letter, I personally couldn't think of a better candidate.
-App well written.

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

J5qnmUU28uRK7cK9xS04_fXR7y_hZrqhUzgC0a3aku79LiGSCAtA9URE7d7NQUa5zF2BkssuA78AUXkmeiYPfP2rvVm9tuHQifQHES3J4NEkME-7r36tHM8jZWxLLhyUib7ZMoO29D-q31s23to1uQ

Greetings, Striker!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been elevated to an interview!

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) to receive your interview!​

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

80vV7fup8Oq4YOtXfX-XlXH8sAY15ep3hQJxk2xXpA2nYxI7dfUPxYaGN9PwpTd4RTcupvp_DcstgBjPm5kBnpNcG4HkNcTMxzh5TDXmiNy6qTJ1taTdxyH8SxnzPvPI5NFbkuU1-Gp58wIinlgGYw

Greetings, Striker!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated!

Upon review, your application has been accepted!

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) to receive your training/onboarding.

You may contact your local RAISA Officer (server staff) for your credentials. (whitelist)​

Status
Not open for further replies.