Status
Not open for further replies.

“Striker”

Aug 24, 2023

(Out Of Character Information)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:170409508

SteamID64: 76561198301084745

Discord name: doinks2751

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Approximately 10 Months, 5 Hours per day

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): "Striker"/"Panther"(Foundation), "Striker II" (Chaos Insurgency) "Striker III"
(Civilian)

Civilian name: Striker III

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Current/Holding Roles: MTF O-1 PVT & CI-A

Prior/Held Roles: MTF A-1 CSG, Overseer Assistant, Executive Researcher, Special Agent, CI-G, MTF NU-7 SGT, MTF E-11 CPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

FailRP (x2) & Job Abuse and a Cheating Ban (Appealed and Removed.)

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

I am applying for the position of Executive Researcher because I believe I can be a great leader and role model for the Department of Research. I am a great leader because I am capable of teaching researchers about any question they have about documentation or just anything about research. I am a great role model because I am always acting at my best behavior never trying to cause conflict and trying to only add positive things to Site-65 and for the Department of Research. My leadership skills also can be reflected based on the positions I held as an Executive Researcher, Overseer Assistant, and A-1 Command Sergeant, These positions show that I am capable of taking good care of a Department. I also have created a Subdivision for the Department of Research called “Unidentified Anomaly Unit”, This goes to show that I am capable of bringing new things to the table for the Department.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?

I am suitable for the position because I have had prior experience as an Executive Researcher showing that I know what I need to do as an Executive. I also had prior experience in the Overseer Assistant position showing that I can take out orders/projects swiftly and in a format that is graded as “Excellent”. Also, communication is a big part of becoming an Executive Researcher and that is one of my best skills, and I can successfully communicate with my Executive counterparts to resolve an issue. As I said before I created a Subdivision and I lead it as a Director with Executive Researcher Curtis Skeeter, showing I am able to lead. I am also active on-site with a total of five hours per day, and I am also active off-site by checking DM’s and actively communicating with other researchers via Discord.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

I have around 10+ Excellent Documents (unfortunately most have been wiped). There are 3 main sections on what makes a Document Excellent and that is Grammar, Formatting, and Visuals. Grammar: Grammar is essential to writing an Excellent graded document. If someone is unable to read your document or if there are just any Grammatical mistakes in a document it will severely bump down your document from an Excellent to an Average/Good. Formatting: Following the format is the key to an Excellent document. Following the format that is given to you will automatically make your Document Good/Excellent (based on if you follow the other two steps.) Visuals: Using visuals is like adding spices to your food. Using visuals like images and other text settings will make the document look visually appealing and easier on the eyes that are reading it. Following these three steps are the path to getting an Excellent Graded Document.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?
  • Leading the Department of Research under the Directors.
  • Approving Documents.
  • Grading Documents.
  • Working on Projects assigned to the Department of Research.
  • Teaching New Researchers about Document writing, Testing Policies, and other questions.
  • Banning Evil Researchers
  • Choosing New Executive Researchers
  • Ensuring the Department is healthy and active (Going to meetings and communicating with DoRs/Execs)

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[Raye “Striker” Vellaretti Background]
RSV2214621-BR
[Executive Promotion]

[:S65SEPL:]

Last edited:
Reactions: Dusk and Jinngle

Jinngle

+ SUPPORT
1. Effective Problem Solving Skills: “Striker’s” knack for innovative solutions is vital for addressing complex anomalies.

2. Born Leader: inspires and guides teams, ensuring seamless collaboration and project achievement.

3. Committed to research excellence: dedication to detail and precision enhances the caliber of all endeavors “striker” undertakes.​
-Jinngle

Reactions: “Striker”

davey

Apr 5, 2024
+Support

Active in one of my role play scenes from a while ago. Very good member of the community as well. I wish you luck!

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Striker, I am delighted to offer my unwavering support for your application to join us as an Executive Researcher at Site 65. Throughout our interactions and in reviewing your qualifications, I have been consistently impressed by your proactive approach, your ability to lead with confidence, and your extensive capabilities that align seamlessly with the requirements of this pivotal role.

Your track record of actively seeking out opportunities and driving initiatives forward demonstrates a commitment to excellence that is truly commendable. Your leadership style, characterized by clear direction and effective communication, has undoubtedly contributed to the success of previous projects. Moreover, your depth of expertise and the breadth of your skills make you exceptionally well-suited to tackle the challenges inherent in the Executive Researcher position.

I am confident that with your proactive mindset, strong leadership acumen, and impressive capabilities, you will not only meet but exceed the expectations of this role. Your dedication to advancing our objectives and your ability to navigate complex research endeavors make you an invaluable addition to our team. I enthusiastically endorse your candidacy and look forward to the opportunity to collaborate with you at Site 65.

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: striker@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Progression to Interview Phase - Executive Researcher Application

Dear Striker,

Following a comprehensive review of your application for the Executive Researcher position alongside the consultative input of our Executive Research team, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been elevated to the interview phase of our selection process.

To proceed, kindly reach out to me directly via email (g4rp1ays) or Akura (dr_ternith_plague) at your earliest convenience to arrange a suitable time for your interview.

We look forward to discussing your potential contributions to our team in greater detail.

Thank you for your continued interest in joining our ranks.

Warm regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: striker@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Executive Researcher Interview Outcome

Dear Striker,

I am pleased to inform you that following your recent interview, your application for the Executive Researcher position has been approved.

Your performance during the interview process and your demonstrated commitment to the Research Department have shown that you are well-suited for this role. We are confident in your abilities to contribute positively and take on the responsibilities that come with this position.

Welcome to the Executive Research team!

Please get in touch with me via email (g4rp1ays) or Akura (dr_ternith_plague) to complete the necessary paperwork and begin your orientation. We are excited to see the contributions you will make to our department and the broader SCP Foundation.

Congratulations, and welcome aboard!

Best regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int

Status
Not open for further replies.