Not open for further replies.

Sunari "Nasus" Taiyo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jun 19, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Hellocoby1
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Not very accurate but playing since last year June
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Sunari "Nasus"
Chaos name (include your rank): Nasus "Evil Senpai"
Civilian name: Sam " The soup Guy"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:484828748
Discord ID (name#0000): Sunari#8171
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Here
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Few rdm warning cause of mistakes, A mrdm for doing a situation wrongly, and few other stuff i cant remember from the top of my head
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Nope, but i do seen and listen how staff handle things
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I been in multiple events and been playing on this server for almost a year now
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2~4h on week days and 5h+ on weekends
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: As I stated previously, i been playing on the server for quite a while now and it gotten boring doing the same thing over and over again; I wanted to try a few things, and staff is a open choice for me.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Other people that make similar application like my just want to experience what its like to help other people during their time on this server, but what really set me apart is that i am dedicated to this server. I mean sure most people stay on for long period of time, but me, i make sure my time is well spent on this server; whether that from writing documents or making sure people have the best time of their life or as long they stay on this server. And to keep people on this sever is to have amazing interaction with the people that play on this, even if it was Nathan Smith.

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022

+SUPPORT

+active
+professional
+good app
+ good interactions

———————————————
-/+previous warnings

———————————————
- Nathan smith

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Hi Sunari,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff. Are you able to get in contact with me on Discord in relation to your application?

Thanks!
Canoon.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Sunari,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.