Chaos name (include your rank):None
Civilian name: Joshua Hamond
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:138118735
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is the First Application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have 1 Ban for killing Dclass without warnings, and a warn for RDM.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-I have worked as Staff in other community's including Gmod.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-I was Previously an Event Coordinator and moderator in an SCP RP community that was semi serious. I did play said server for 8 months so i would say i have experience in servers that involve serious RP.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- With my current schedule i can be on anywhere from 4-7 hours a day depending on my work hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I was recommended the position by other staff, after a while of thinking i decided i would take a shot. I have previous experience as a staff member so i might as well support a server i enjoy in a deeper way. All i'd like to do is try to uphold the rules so everyone have fun playing the server.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
everyone has different perks i'd say mine is experience and availability. I have over 5k hours on gmod with most of the time being spent on rp servers so i think i can bring a valued set of learning. I main D-Class [30 lvl's] so i will be available almost anytime a sit needs to be taken with disturbing anyone's RP. These are the perks i think i can offer to the staff team thank you for reading.

SunnyD

May 27, 2022
-Support
From what I have seen of you on the UK server, you are incredibly misbehaved, and prior experiences with you lead me to believe that you do not take rules seriously enough for a member of the staff team.

Good luck
I do not minge i Record Everything when on the any server so i cannot be blamed for such an act. I do feel that your response is Biased due to the staff report i had previously made on you for the rule that was misinterpreted to me and i do see as to why it warranted a warn. But i will repeat the fact that i take this server very seriously and do not minge.

JoeTexas

Jun 21, 2022
+Support
Your application seems well and you have alot of experience in staffing so that would be an addition.
I have seen you enforce the ethics rule as IA arresting whoever you see do wrong now it would be great if you had that mindset as staff.

Last edited:

Poke

Jun 21, 2022
+Support
Everytime i see them they are doing what they are supposed to be doing following IA rules and generally being a great guy.
You have a great mindset and i generally never see you minging. Overall bring that mindset to staff if possible

Wojtek

May 23, 2022
you really wanna know?
+SUPPORT I haven't been on in a while but when i seen Sunnyd he had a very good understanding of the rules and liked to follow said rules. I believe he would be a great addition to the staff team.

Ejmartinez04

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 26, 2022
+Support
+Tries to educate other people on server rules
+Good Roleplayer
+Upbeat attitude

Hope to see you be accepted :)

I quit

Jun 6, 2022
+/- Neutral
+/- Unsure on rule knowledge
+/- Havent seen much from you

-previous warnings rdm is bad mmmmkay
+Previous staffing experience is a plus

SunnyD

May 27, 2022
+/- Neutral
+/- Unsure on rule knowledge
+/- Havent seen much from you

-previous warnings rdm is bad mmmmkay
+Previous staffing experience is a plus
i will admit the rdm warns are detrimental but i got them when i first started playing the server. Time has passed and i do have a better understanding of server rules and leadership. I hope this does Clear some things up.

+Support

+Interactions. My interactions with you have been good.
+Activity. You have been active in TS and in-game.
+Involvement. Being involved in an MTF is a huge plus!
+/-Punishment History. Your history is a bit worrisome, but I am hoping you've improved.
+/-Reputation. I have heard you may have had a less than favorable reputation on the UK server but I cannot confirm, so this will remain neutral.

Sparky

Jun 9, 2022
+ Support

+ A god dang bloodhound when it comes to rules

+ Seems chill

+ made a great internal affairs agent

- history

- Poorly designed app

I Think you'd make a great addition to staff, I know me and you have had our differences in the past but i think you'd make a great staff member, you get ON TOP of rulebreakers already making an INSANE amount of tickets in the past weeks. Although you have a history I am willing to look past it if you give me a reason to.

Good luck with your application Sunny- Sparky

May 26, 2022
+ Support

+ Active
+ Good Interactions
+ Knowledgeable
+Great at acting professional as a MTF

+/- App could use polishing
- History (I have however seen a massive improvement in the time I have known you)

I have known you a while now and seen huge growth in your RP and maturity. Despite your past history I feel you have learnt from your mistakes and would be a very sound addition to the staff team.

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @SunnyD ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.