[USA] Tearin "Temperance" Osumi's Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TearinFall

Jun 1, 2022
Tearin#6828
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): TearinFall (it might have been just Tearin I'm not 100% sure)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3 Days 7 Hours according to Vtime, but the achievement list says that I have 11 days 6 hours of time, which is the correct one,
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Tearin "Temperance" Osumi (Normal) OR "Chariot" Osumi (Alpha 1)
Chaos name (include your rank): I do not have any CI Whitelists
Civilian name: Sabrin Mardio
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95453863
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first Mod Application. However, you can find my Intel Ambassador App Here, or my SCP-096 App Here

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have never been warned, kicked, or banned.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No, I have never been staff in a server before.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Not in G-Mod, but I've been playing D&D 5e for years now, and I think the experience is applicable

How many hours can you be on everyday?: 3-4 hours on days I work, 8 on days that I am off.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a staff member because I genuinely like the server and the surrounding community. I have had very few negative interactions with other players out of character. There is a nice thing going on here. I think that I can be a part of it, and that I can be a good moderator. Plus, I enjoy roles where I help people and mentor peers, and this can be an extension of that.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm sure that my lack of previous staff experience is a red flag for some, but I make up for that by being a fast learner. I grasp things fairly quickly and I like learning new things. When I am given some direction, I am a hard worker, and I can be relied on to get my tasks done within deadlines. I feel like I am capable of being a great staff member, because more than anything, I just want to help the community be as good as it can be, and I feel like for me, that is being a moderator.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yukiri

Jul 4, 2022
+Support
+Good interactions
+No warns
+Active

-/+ No staff experience

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @TearinFall ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.