[USA] "Terible" Special Agent Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terible

Jul 17, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:487808542
Discord name: terible
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A year and a half. I have 420 hours on the server and have a 1 week vtime at the moment.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: UTC-5
Character name(s): "Terible"
CI characte name(s): "Unravel" (got unblacklisted from ci)
Civilian name: "Teribly Good"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
What are your total levels?:
1701533643934.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding: MTF E11 CSG, SCP 096, SCP 22415, DEA Senior Agent, CI-A
Held: MTF NU7 LT, MTF O1 PVT, CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • 2 weeks ban for mrdming ( didnt know what i was doing was mrdming), A warn for RDM cause i was doing knife fight in dblock, a warn for ERP and toxicity, and a warn for hitbox abuse cause i used to have that habitude of jumping when getting shot ( csgo )
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
  • 2 weeks.
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
  • I am applying for special agent because i have been having a good time playing as a dea. I love surface rp and combat and i have a good experience with surface thanks to my time in nu7. For me surface is where RP is the most present, taking care of relations with the global occult nation and the chaos insurgency is something that i always liked.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
  • I am suitable for special agent thanks to my experience that i got during my stay in nu7. I know surface rp rules, and know surface by heart. Being an old marksman main also makes me suitable for combat with any weapon related to sniper. I also love negotiating with ci to try and get kidnapped people back. My experience in both nu7 and e11 makes me a good combative in both site and surface with a near perfect knowledge of all the map. I will also be professional during all of my special agent rp.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
  • I have written 8 documents. What makes a document good is a nice structure that is linear and flows, a good grammar and the document must be actually interesting and not just repeating the same stuff over and over again.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
  • Give entry test to people who wanna join
  • DEA.Be a role model to any lower ranked agents and teach them the way of DEA.
  • Negociating for hostages
  • Approve or deny MC and D permit's
  • Take care of relations with the other groups of interests
  • Take care of surface threats such as CI, SCP 8854, SCP 323 etc..

• Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Paul Strauss was an old gensec in SITE 06 located in the north east of France. Thanks to his good combative skills and leadership Paul Strauss made it to one of the best MTF regiments, NU7 "Hammer Down". When he joined nu7 Paul Strauss changed his name so that no record of his old time on site 06 would be traceable. He was now "Terible" a MTF NU7 operative working at Site 65 in Canada. Terible didn't know a single word of english so he tried his best to hide his old french origin. His accent did not help him at all and everyone figured out he was probably transferred from a site in France. During his first breach, Terible showed his skills by taking care of a CI Juggernaut by himself. This action started his rise into the rank of NU7. Terible killed more than 90 ci during his time in nu7, not only was he a great combative against human threats but he was also a great strategist against SCP. During a mission to get rid of two SCP 939 instances who made their way out of Site 37. The 939's instances killed everyone in a village pretty close to Pinewood. With the help of one of his friend whose nickname was "Mosasaur" he took care of the threats and got those 939 instances to site 65. After all these accomplishments, Terible became a Lieutenant in NU7. Terible liked his time in nu7 but destiny gave him another path. During a operation in a village pretty close to Alaska, Terible made a mistake and killed a civilian. This mistake changed his life in a bad way. When the mission was done, Terible got kidnapped by O1 and the only thing that he said to his comrades in nu7 before that was "we will see each other again, i promise". O1 took him and he was gonna be executed for his unethical crimes but the Ethics Comitee gave him a last chance knowing his combative skills. Terible would only be able to live if he joined the Department of External Affairs. Terible accepted that proposition, he had no other choice than that he felt like he needed to accomplish something before leaving this world. O1 amensticized him so he would forget everything he seen, the only thing he knew was that he had a new job. After accepting that proposition, Terible got retransferred to site 65 as a DEA agent operative. Terible climbed his way up in DEA, he was great negociator and a great combative too, thanks to his disguising skills, Terible took care of even more CI. After all his effort, Terible finnaly made his way to Senior agent. He knew what he wanted now, he wanted to become a special agent and help DEA even if it could mean the end of his own life.

Last edited:

Driver

Sep 8, 2023
+Support
-Has to be my favorite french, was in e-11 with him (he is a god)
-I've seen him a lot on DEA, good potential for special agent
Good luck man, hope you get special agent, you deserve it

Zephyr

Oct 8, 2023
+Support
"This French guy is good" - myself
very active
hope he gets it

JohnCSmith

Dec 5, 2022
+ Support
Always active on DEA and efficient with surface operations
Funny french guy

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
+/-support
Blacklisted from 3 regiments
Active MRDM ban

Changed to neutral since he does to a good job on senior agent but kinda a bad past

Last edited:

"BloodShed"

Oct 11, 2023
+SUPPORT
Although he has a bad past warn wise he is pretty active on dea and does his job well good luck!

Playdoughzombie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
Hello Playdoughzombie
Could you elaborate please ?
Not sure that I'm necessarily allowed to elaborate on some things but you're blacklisted from half the servers regiments including CI, you've been banned for mrdm, and you're generally mingey whenever I speak to you ingame. Also you've only been Senior for 2 weeks, and I generally just don't feel like you'd fit into the role properly.

"Apollo"

Jun 10, 2023
+Support
-Has changed from when he was mingy
-Professional from what I've seen from him

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Unfortunately @Terible, your application for SPECIAL AGENT has been denied. You may reach out for the reasoning behind your denial. You may re-apply in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.