Terry Black and "Umbra"

Civilian name:

Tarnqisha Demonte

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

United States

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Department Director of External Affairs (Holding), MTF Alpha-1 CSG (Holding), Overseer Assistant (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No active warnings at the moment if your curious about my previous warnings feel free to contact me on discord @ silent.eb

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

I am applying for the position of Site Advisor due to me wanting to help in other areas of the site that may need me. I feel that I have a good understanding of what's needed of me if I was to move up and will use that knowledge to help other departments. I am also applying due to my experience in leadership in positions such as Department Director or when I was Agency Manager I have many ideas for departments when it comes infrastructure of things such as documents or rosters. During my time as Department Director I have written many documents created a baseline for tryouts for Senior Agent, have made many edits and helped in the success of getting our subdivision BORTAC back on its feet. I as well feel like I will be leaving DEA in great hands and in a good place as you can see DEA Activity has been doing extremely well as of recently. I wish to continue doing what I am doing and spreading it across all of the departments! I just believe I can bring the site to a better place as a whole.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

I believe I am suitable for the position of Site Administration due to my experience as Senior CL4 I've been in positions that are Senior CL4 and have gained a lot of experience in leadership and how things need to be ran which I will bring with me if I were to move up in the position of Site Advisor. I understand how other people want to run things and I want step over them instead I will advise them in the right direction if need be. I don't let my emotions take drive on how I do things, I get things done as they should be.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Site Administration has many responsibilities for one they grant Advanced Armory to people that need it during breaches, and they help lead breaches on the site as well. They also are responsible for keeping any eye on department leads and MTFs and guiding them in the right direction if need be. Site Administration also conduct department reviews of the departments they are assigned over to make sure the health of said department is good and they don't need to get involved in anything. Furthermore, they are involved with the relations of GOIs such as GOC to make sure relations with the Foundation are in good health. Lastly, they are responsible with appointing new Department Leads and MTF Commanders.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Terry Black has always been someone who has wanted to be active. Before joining the Foundation he was an outdoorsman doing things such as running, working out, and playing sports. Terry Black found himself one day riding his bike around the neighborhood, he went over a bridge when a car ran into him knocking him off the bridge, and he fell into the water below the bridge. After a while of floating downstream 3 individuals from the Foundation saved him from the river offering him a job inside the foundation called the "Department of External Affairs" he joined the Department as an Operative and was sent out on many missions mostly involving handling the relations between the GOC and Civillians as well as handling various info breaches caused by the Civillians of Pinewood. Terry Black also gained a great amount of skill in combat, combatting the Chaos Insurgency. One day he was sent on a deep-cover operation to cause a feud between the Global Occult Coalition and the Chaos Insurgency, as an CI Member. He come back from the Operation and was granted the opportunity due to his leadership skills to move up as the Department Director in which he'd continue to lead the DEA into greatness!

Caboose.

Sep 25, 2023
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:138961948

Discord name:
silent.eb

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
3-4 Months

In what country are you located?:
United States

Time zone:
CST (Central Standard Time)

Character name(s):
Terry Black and "Umbra"

Civilian name:
Tarnqisha Demonte

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
United States

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Department Director of External Affairs (Holding), MTF Alpha-1 CSG (Holding), Overseer Assistant (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No active warnings at the moment if your curious about my previous warnings feel free to contact me on discord @ silent.eb

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for the position of Site Advisor due to me wanting to help in other areas of the site that may need me. I feel that I have a good understanding of what's needed of me if I was to move up and will use that knowledge to help other departments. I am also applying due to my experience in leadership in positions such as Department Director or when I was Agency Manager I have many ideas for departments when it comes infrastructure of things such as documents or rosters. During my time as Department Director I have written many documents created a baseline for tryouts for Senior Agent, have made many edits and helped in the success of getting our subdivision BORTAC back on its feet. I as well feel like I will be leaving DEA in great hands and in a good place as you can see DEA Activity has been doing extremely well as of recently. I wish to continue doing what I am doing and spreading it across all of the departments! I just believe I can bring the site to a better place as a whole.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I believe I am suitable for the position of Site Administration due to my experience as Senior CL4 I've been in positions that are Senior CL4 and have gained a lot of experience in leadership and how things need to be ran which I will bring with me if I were to move up in the position of Site Advisor. I understand how other people want to run things and I want step over them instead I will advise them in the right direction if need be. I don't let my emotions take drive on how I do things, I get things done as they should be.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site Administration has many responsibilities for one they grant Advanced Armory to people that need it during breaches, and they help lead breaches on the site as well. They also are responsible for keeping any eye on department leads and MTFs and guiding them in the right direction if need be. Site Administration also conduct department reviews of the departments they are assigned over to make sure the health of said department is good and they don't need to get involved in anything. Furthermore, they are involved with the relations of GOIs such as GOC to make sure relations with the Foundation are in good health. Lastly, they are responsible with appointing new Department Leads and MTF Commanders.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Terry Black has always been someone who has wanted to be active. Before joining the Foundation he was an outdoorsman doing things such as running, working out, and playing sports. Terry Black found himself one day riding his bike around the neighborhood, he went over a bridge when a car ran into him knocking him off the bridge, and he fell into the water below the bridge. After a while of floating downstream 3 individuals from the Foundation saved him from the river offering him a job inside the foundation called the "Department of External Affairs" he joined the Department as an Operative and was sent out on many missions mostly involving handling the relations between the GOC and Civillians as well as handling various info breaches caused by the Civillians of Pinewood. Terry Black also gained a great amount of skill in combat, combatting the Chaos Insurgency. One day he was sent on a deep-cover operation to cause a feud between the Global Occult Coalition and the Chaos Insurgency, as an CI Member. He come back from the Operation and was granted the opportunity due to his leadership skills to move up as the Department Director in which he'd continue to lead the DEA into greatness!
+Support

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Terry Black
CC:
Site.Administration.cc@scp.fnd.ca
Subject: Application Verdict

ejFvGTo.png

| APPLICATION STATUS: Denied |
Greetings Terry,

Thank you for having the interest & taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. This message is to inform you that your application for the position has been unfortunately denied. After much deliberation with the team, I have turned down your application so you can work more closely with DEA as Director.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may reach out to me over email (Discord: bumblebees_).

You may reapply in 2 weeks after this message is posted.

Kind regards,
Site Director “Lunaro”

Status
Not open for further replies.