[USA] The Darby's Convocation for Civil SeCurity Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56887776
Discord name: thegypsybard
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Roughly 12 months as of writing.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Central Standard Time (CST)
Character name(s): Darby
Civilian name: Darby
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

O5-2 [HOLDING]
Site Advisor [HELD]
Director of Research [HELD]
Executive Researcher [HELD]
UNGOC SGT [HELD]
MTF E-11 SGT [HELD]
CI-B [HOLDING]
SCP-096 [HOLDING]
SCP-22415 [HOLDING]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

FailRP warning back when I was a wee lad.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?:

I have been playing Sergeant quite a bit when I'm not on my main role. I enjoy RPing as something simple like that, and would like to be able to contribute a bit more when I do.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I'm Darby.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

As the Security Captain, you should ensure a safe working environment for D-block and your fellow GENSEC. Also, Security Captains have the power to authorize a sweep during a code 2. Furthermore, in their capacity as a captain, they hold a crucial responsibility in organizing tryouts and overseeing the creation and evaluation of documents. This includes the training of personnel for HWL and Riot licenses.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Terric Blackbury, better known as 'Throne' since his transition into the facility from █████ ███ after differences in professional opinion. He is not a very open man, choosing to stand behind others wishing to excel and focusing on performing his duties and responsibilities to the letter. His past is a particular point of contention, the man keeping even his voice hidden behind a scrambler to preserve anonymity.

Hello Mr Darby,​

Unfortunately I must relay the news to you that your request to join Gensec Leadership and become a Gensec Captain has been DENIED

we have deemed you are not yet suitable for this position. if you have any questions please dm me @roro3138 via discord or Chief thordan @stillthordan.

you may Reapply in 2 weeks, God Bless Gensec

-Chief Powers

Attachments

• SecDep (1) (1).png
    SecDep (1) (1).png
    130.9 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.