[USA] "The Geneticist" O5-1 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Second

-rep, you're a good O5, you were an alright chairman, and you were a decent CL5 all the times you have held it, but I think you're moving way too fast up the ranks AGAIN. As someone who was under you when you got ECC originally, it was obvious you were unprepared for the position due to just getting ECM, I'd like to see you iron out the position of O5 more before going for -1.

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
-support.

While you were in A-1 you would join the teamspeak whenever you were playing CI just to yell at people for countering a CI raid. due to this and other factors i do not wish to see you in the position of -1

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
-support
me when i remove messages from people giving their opinions
Huh? I have no power to remove messages from people?

What are you genuinely smoking? Nor have I asked any messages to be removed or edited.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
-support.

While you were in A-1 you would join the teamspeak whenever you were playing CI just to yell at people for countering a CI raid. due to this and other factors i do not wish to see you in the position of -1

Simply Untrue, I was very reserve within A-1, and kept my head down. A-1 was the final Foundation role in the server, and I simply never chilled in there to "Yell at people for countering a CI Raid." Most people have had reasonable reason's to -Support as I am the newest O5 Member, and as I said. We had to push the cogs in the application process, as SSL weren't processing it with JUST Chan up.

The Only thing that could be remote to this, is where I was obligated to parrot the rules as a SGM, as any rule violations I got caught up on, just by being in proximity to rule violations, could warrant punishment on my end.

If you have other reasons, I'd love to hear them, but at this time I find your current reason a bit bogus.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Chill person, gl!

Witch

Sep 22, 2023
+ Support

Chill, likeable, my God he says he likes RP and wants people to approach him for things

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
-support
good person, good 05, just need more time. sorry jav.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for O5-1, your interest in the role is greatly appreciated.

The Senior Server Leadership and the Network Leadership team have reviewed your application and the other applications for the position, and at this time, we have elected to go with another candidate.

We encourage you to reapply for the position when it becomes free again. In the meantime, we encourage you to continue working on your character in the meantime.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to make contact with myself or another member of the Network Leadership team.

Thanks

Canoon
On behalf of the Civil Networks team.

Status
Not open for further replies.