Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73012697
Discord name: Sylveon#9198
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Roughly a Year and a Half.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): "Javelin", Espeon Vastila, Sylveon Vastila, Umbreon"Serenity" Vastila
Civilian name: Ellis Huckleberry
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes​

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI Lieutenant Commander [ Held ]
- Ethics Chairman [ Held ]
- O5-4 [ Holding ]
- NU-7 Command Sergeant [ Held ]
- B-1 Command Sergeant [ Held ]
- E-11 Lance Corporal [ Held ]
- O-1 Command Sergeant [ Held ]
- A-1 Lance Corporal [ Held ]
- Security Captain [ Held ]
- Intel Ambassador [ Held ]
- DEA Special Agent [ Holding ]
- Ethics Assistant [ Holding ]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Two counts of fear rp, which have at this point been very early in my career on the server.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
- I am applying for the Position of O5-1. The reason I am perusing this position is due to the fact that I believe in my capabilities as a leader, and my presence on the server. I have spent a solid amount of time on the server refining my craft as an RP Leader, be it as a CI Lieutenant Commander, the Chairman, and now I wish to funnel this into the Council.
- As it stands as well, I have a get things done attitude, and don't like delaying on things that should be done, as such I can promise this mindset as -1, on top of solid communication with the rest of the Council to ensure proper cohesion.
- With my experiences on the server, I have, within my opinion, built up a solid reputation on myself, as during my tenure as CI LTCOM, I helped standardize and push better overall roleplay from them. During my time as a ECM and later ECC, I also maintained a solid presence on the site, being a approachable leader who helped push ethics related changes to update and modernize the Code of Ethics, and I intend to bring that to the Council as -1.
- I also like to keep neutral on things unless I need to get involved. I don't generally lean into things when I'm not needed, as well I am easy to cooperate and work with, which in turn will help push the agenda of promoting better roleplay in the site.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
- At this point of time, I have managed to collect a vast amount of experience in the server, and held multiple different CL5 Positions. I spent a considerable amount of my initial effort in the server within the Chaos Insurgency, in which during my time I was able to provide and push better roleplay within the insurgency as well as work with the foundation to promote better out of character relations as well.
- During this time, I was working diligently as an Ethics Committee Assistant, which ultimately is where I went into after stepping away from CI as a MCOM. I then served a couple of months as a Committee Member, before the Site Command restructure and eventually became the Chairman, albeit a bit quick. During my tenure as a member of the Committee, I maintained a solid amount of activity on the server, averaging around a Week and 5 to 6 days of Vtime, maybe a bit more. I made sure the Committee was present on site in the dead zones due to my jumpy sleep schedule as well as working with members of the site to ensure the Code of Ethics was up to date.

- Experience: If my ramblings above where incoherent, I was attempting to paint the picture that I have been around both as a member of the Foundation and as a GOI Main, that being CI. I have maintained Leadership positions in said places, while not being demoted due to actions taken by myself. Over this time, I have maintained a broadened understanding of the server as a whole, and generally put this experience to help promote roleplay in the server, and I am not afraid to discuss roleplay situations with RP leaders when needed.

- Presence: I have a lot of time on my hands, and as such as -4 or even if I get appointed to -1, I will ensure I will always be available on the server or in discord. I may not put in 2 week vtimes like I used too, but I can average around 4-7 days of V-Time as needed. I do enjoy spending time on site, be it to peruse roleplay I want to push or helping others push their roleplay. Up until this recent LOA, which I've taken to recharge, I was working on roleplay projects for genetic tampering, in which I plan on involving Research, Medical, and perhaps GOC.

- Approachability: One of my overall goals, is to be readily available to deal with situations as they pop up, as such I tend to keep an open book policy when it comes to contact me. I will usually respond to you as quickly as I can, be it in Discord or in the server. Even while I was on LOA, I made it clear that people could still contact me regarding issues if they needed too. I will maintain this sentiment and continue to be available for the server if given the opportunity to be -1.

- Leadership: With my time on the server, I have usually maintained a Leadership related position, be it a Combative or a Non-Combative. This grants me a unique understanding of the needs of both parties, as such I can make decisions that usually help both parties as I can. I understand the nature of the server, and as such, I know how to be assertive and keep things level during discussion, generally I have a decent bit of respect on the server, as such It isn't too difficult to work with issues if they pop up.

- Roleplay Knowledge: I do enjoy roleplay, otherwise why did I apply for a Site Command position? These positions allow us to help push the envelope as it was. Since Site command offers us solid power and authority in the site to help force roleplay as needed. This does correlate well as a Game Master, I may be a bit absent as a Game Master at this time, however people who have been involved with content I have created, will tell you that I try my best to provide quality roleplay orientated content, be it in a combative situation or to tell a story. I also can write up a mean document for roleplay situations, which means pairing that with Site Command, it leads to some interesting roleplay situations.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
- Manage and Dictate elements of the Legal Codex as well as the Code of Conduct. It falls upon the Council to ensure the site is running within an acceptable bounds in order to achieve the overall goal of the site, that to Contain.
- To help control the flow of Roleplay on site, that being the enigmatic leaders of the site, pulling the strings behind closed doors too utilizing Alpha-1 to enforce your will.
- Coordinate and Work with both Site Administration and the Ethics Committee, both as site administration can work as direct proxies for the Council, and the Committee are members of Site Command, whom have been created by the Council in order to keep the Council in check.
- Act as professional leaders within the site, helping advise Site Administration and Senior CL4 members, ensuring they are doing their jobs and keeping the site running efficiently.
- Operate the Command room and initiate a Nuke in the event the breach is about to cascade into a uncontainable state.
- Work with Research to help develop and push test that may or may not be ethical.
- Utilize Assistants to compile relevant information of the site, be it undercover investigations or generalized interviews from departments.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- Appoint A-1 Commanders
- Manage and Oversee Site Director Applications
- Manage and Oversee OSA Applications
- Manage and Oversee the Director of Research Applications
- Manage and Oversee other Council Applications

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Welcome to the SCP SCI-NET Home Page.

Please Submit Clearance Credentials for directory Access.

//Clearance_Level_5/████████_████████/Espeon_Vastila//
Accessing Files on.... Espeon Vastila...

File Loaded Viewing now Viable.

File Compiled: 02/24/2024
Compiled By: Committee Chairman, Dalton Bruno
Minimal Viewing Clearance Required: 5
Authorization: "Kennedy"
Welcome, O5-4
Glory to the Foundation!​

*While the File loads, -4 sits back in his chair... letting out a sigh.*
He fiddles around with a site project he was working on... messing with a headset...

<:: File Loaded ::>

"Ah, Excellent. Time to review this document."

*He begins to read through the report...*

<:: Documentation of Subject: Espeon Vastila, Prelude ::>
<:: Information Documented by Records of Recruitment ::>

Espeon Vastila, was originally a Correctional Officer employed in the state of Texas. During his tenure in this prison, it was subject to a 323 manifestation. This Instance wrecked havoc on the prison, in which 52 confirmed casualties where recorded, with 13 of them being Correctional Officers and 39 of them being Low Level Prisoners convicted of petty crimes.
Mr Vastila worked with a small group consisting of 2 co-workers and 6 prisoners, in which they where able to divert and wound the 323 quiet extensively. Thanks to their work, the detachment of NU-7 had little trouble finishing off the creature and securing the site.
This Incident, marks the initial recruitment of Espeon Vastila, where his skills as an Officer was placed within the General Security Program.

<:: Initial Report Ending ::>

"Interesting, there is less information here then there should be."

<:: Warning, Imminent Cognito-hazard Deployment ::>
<:: Deployment Concluded ::

"Odd, what could be in this file that would warrant a Cognito-Hazard? Perhaps."

<:: Espeon Vastila, Former Chairman. ::>
<:: Current Status: MIA ::>
<:: Notes... Loading ::>

<:: Notes Compiled, Committee Chairman Dalton Bruno ::>
<:: Beginning Log ::>

"Blasted Traitor, to think he would go to these lengths, its deplorable."

*An Audible Sigh is heard, Daltons breath shakes from stress.*

"To plant a bomb, on my own Chair of all things, my Throne."
"Regardless, I will find him, and drag him out of the hole he crawled into, that is a promise."

*Dalton pulls up his handheld, and begins to make a public announcement.*
*He Pauses.*

"Its going to be a long day isn't it, to have one of my own attempt to kill me, is insane."

<:: End Log ::>

*-4 lets out a sigh.*

"It was difficult to leave on that note, however I had to make a stand against that tyrant. Ironic, considering where I am now."
"Regardless, It was difficult to maintain appearances while working on my projects, genetics isn't exactly... ethical."
"However, We must protect the foundation, and I believe 'Project Interloper' will provide safety against the Insurgency."
"I will be able to live with a Chairman hunting me as a trade off for the much.... easier mobility in this project."
"I will have to monitor this situation however, I can't let it get out who I really am... I know my seat on the Council won't protect me from that."​

Side Lore - Written by Eric Epicap
Operation Lancelot

Hopefully, this was bearable, I thought I would be done with writing applications, as I suck at writing applications. ( Somehow I can write Documents for roleplay no problem though :/ )

Last edited:

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Massive Plus Support

Good with RP and has shown great progress as an O5. They will play the part well and be a great addition to the line of amazing -1's. Good luck, Chairman Dalton

Dr Random K.

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 8, 2023
Site 54
-support Though I do believe that you fulfil your role as O5-4 well, given that this is the highest position attainable on the server and leader of the Overseer council, the fact that you have only been in said council for one month, half of which you have spent on LOA, makes me feel like the other applicant is a lot more deserving of the position (considering that Chan has been O5 since September of last year, 6x as long as you).
TL;DR: Nothing personal, you are doing great, but you just got O5 and were on LOA while the other applicant has been in O5 forever, doing well.

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
- Support
Just got the role from Ethics, give it more time before you go for -1. Just because you have experience from non-O5 roles doesn't mean you are ready. No hate just an idea

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
+ Support

You were really good as an ECM, I never heard any complaints about you. I feel like you are doing well as an 05, you are the best fit for 05-1, the other 05's don't seem confident enough for the position yet in my opinion. You are also the more mature 05 member currently, the other 05s like beheading foundation members for fun while playing jihad music.

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
-Support
Have nothing against you personally however, you've been on LOA half your time in O5+ there's better candidates imo. I would like to reiterate that I believe you have the capabilities to be a good -1, but I'd like to see you in the position a bit longer.

Last edited:

Mars

Oct 7, 2023
-support needs to spend a bit more time within the council. and was just on loa

also can yall not delete my -supports please thank you mr platform team

Last edited:

"Arachnid"

Dec 5, 2022
+/- Support
I do like you javelin however, You have just recently joined O5 and most of your time in O5 has been on LOA/ROA (Not trying to blame you for being inactive) I believe getting more experience in O5 would only benefit your application

Alpa

Jun 23, 2022
-support
Good guy, newest o5 member, not experienced within O5 roles enough

Deftone

Sep 20, 2022
+Support

How would I describe a man like Javelin? He was my motivation, my drive to continue as O5, a star to my planet. Javelin, we both know that life is not always fair, we both know that we will always face trials in our time here. I remember I made a promise to you, that I would always support you even in times of strife. They say promises are made to be broken, but I say promises are meant to be for as long as we believe in the power of friendship.

We rose the ranks together, I stood by your side for years just as you stood by mine, I will not let you fight this battle alone now. I know you're capable of doing beautiful things, we envisioned those things together after-all. You have my undying love and support.

Maurice Alton

Aug 11, 2023
+Support

How would I describe a man like Javelin? He was my motivation, my drive to continue as O5, a star to my planet. Javelin, we both know that life is not always fair, we both know that we will always face trials in our time here. I remember I made a promise to you, that I would always support you even in times of strife. They say promises are made to be broken, but I say promises are meant to be for as long as we believe in the power of friendship.

We rose the ranks together, I stood by your side for years just as you stood by mine, I will not let you fight this battle alone now. I know you're capable of doing beautiful things, we envisioned those things together after-all. You have my undying love and support.
this deep ?

Gizzmo

Oct 23, 2022
-Support
While you are a capable O5, other applicants have more experience in the Council and are ultimately better candidates for the position, at least for the time being.

Last edited:

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
-support cant really say that you have O5-4 experience when 95% of that time was spent on LOA, this is also a very obvious powergrab

also can yall not delete my -supports please thank you mr platform team
Out of all the other -Supports, I really do dislike this comment.

I could give two Shits about the power, Its just we need a -1, so things can continue moving, and since the primary candidates application wasn't being processed, I decided to toss mine in to help move the gears, hoping succession will happen properly.

Not to mention, 95% is a bad exaggeration, as I was accepted as an O5 January 30th, I'd say more accurately 35-40% of my time as O5 was on LOA.

Reactions: "Arachnid"

Painter

Jun 18, 2023
[REDACTED]
+/- support

Jav is awesome, was a very good ECM!

However, they are the newest O5 council member along with that “HELLDIVERS2 137 hours played recently”

Status
Not open for further replies.