[USA] Theodore's Special Agent Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triadex

Dec 30, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526664299
Discord name: triadex | User ID: 433107064936464395
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For at least 5-6 months I joined back in November of 2022
In what country are you located?: U.S
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Theodore "Strife" Kislev | Theodore "Finch" Fatman
Civilian name: Theodore Kisnev
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: Combat 44, D-Class 60, Research 17, SCP 30, Support 36.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 CPL, CI-G. SCP 096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I believe I have 2 warnings 1 for RDM and 1 for FearRP
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- For at least a month or 2 now

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I wish to help supervise and improve new Operatives / Agents and help enforce the Foundation's fighting force by training new agents and coordinating DEA on surface to combat CI and in the Foundation by organizing patrols in EZ and any other place that is needed.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- I believe I'm suitable for Special Agent because of my past experience as a E-11 NCO and my current experience as a CI Gamma, Another reason I think I'm suitable for Special Agent is the sheer amount of time I've been a Senior Agent and I have been around for a good bit now and I know what to do to in a lot of scenarios.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- Sadly I haven't written any documents so far as I've haven't needed to so far during my time on this server. But I believe that what makes a document good is that its clear and easy to understand, It should also contain accurate and up to date information, and it should cover all necessary aspects without leaving out important details.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- The responsibilities for Specials Agents are assisting Agency Managers in their duties but they also mainly organize the lower Agents and help train newer Agents so that they can do their job efficiently and correctly, Specials Agents can also approve MC&D contracts with the Foundation.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in: Theodore Kislev had a strong sense of justice and a natural talent for combat. He grew up training in various martial arts disciplines, honing his skills to protect others. Theodore's exceptional physical prowess and unwavering dedication caught the attention of the SCP Foundation. Recognizing his potential, they recruited him as a combative agent. Impressed by his combat abilities and his commitment to their cause, they later assigned him to the Department of External Affairs, where he utilized his combat skills in diplomatic missions. Theodore embraced this opportunity to serve as a skilled liaison, blending his formidable fighting capabilities with his dedication to preserving the secrecy of the Foundation's operations.

Last edited:

Chan

Jul 16, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.