In what country are you located?
U.S.A

Time zone?
Pacific Standard Zone

Character name(s)
Thompson Smith

Civilian name
Thompson Smith

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
E-11 LTCOM, O-1 SGT, A-1 LCPL, B-1 CSG

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
Three warnings.
MICSPAM [A], (This was my first day on the server, I do not remember.)
FAILRP [A] (I do not remember this warning, It was a few days after I joined the server.)

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am applying for Security Captain due to the lack of activity from captains during early in the day and late at night, during these times.
I see a lot of new cadets who are unaware of the handbook or procedures for GENSEC, such as not understanding when to terminate a D-Class.
Along with the minge who appears once and an often. Without captains, These minges tend to go unpunished with the constant arresting by IA.
I think that GENSEC needs more captains that are able to be active during those times alongside being able to support those who are in need.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?
I am informed confidently with the GENSEC Handbooks, procedures and the current code of ethics / conduct currently.
My leadership skills are developed well when I was a previous commissioned-officer and I am confident with my decision making skills.
I see myself as very flexible and adaptable to any new situations along with being very available for any day when a captain is needed.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?
Responsibilities of Security captains include
-
Maintaining Order in D-Block
Managing GENSEC / D-Class
Ensuring that proper protocols are being maintained.
Dealing with Insubordinate GENSEC
Authorizing certain conditions when they are met and required.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in
Thompson Smith, At early age had an inspiration to serve and join the military to serve his country. This lead to him joining the Military when he graduated High school. Over several years over service, He had become very well versed in his skills overall. Once his enlistment was up. He returned back to his normal life. Unfortunately, One day he had an encounter with an anomalous entity in which he managed to fend off and successfully manage to terminate with his concealed pistol. The foundation was informed of this incident and brought Thompson into questioning for more answers as to what happened that night. Upon looking into his records and seeing his service. They were interested into enlisting Thompson into the GENSEC program at Site-65. Thompson, still with his ambition to serve his country accepted this offer and was transferred to Canada where he was enlisted as a Cadet. Over the next couple of weeks, he was able to quickly become adjusted to his new environment until he reached the rank of Sergeant.

Reactions: Jamifer