Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover

Sep 11, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):V_i_p_e_r_
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):6d 23h 13m
In what country are you located?: Switzerland
Time zone: GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): At the time of writing this: Nu7 SPC Tommy "Schizo" Coolatta [PW-7]
Chaos name (include your rank):CI-G John "Eidgenosse" Schweizer
Civilian name:Samuel "Jetsream" Rodriguez
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75836345
Discord ID (name#0000): CloverCH (used to be Clover#8555 but discord removed tags)
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first Staff app, but i Did apply for 096 about a year ago:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Ive received quite a few warns and bans, most of them in 2022 when i didnt know the rules, and most for failrp or rdm, like 2 pac warns cause i didnt know at the time, but I'm willing to learn better and behave accordingly.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes,I used to be staff in about 4 other communities, Ranks being: Moderator, Trial mod, moderator again and another Trial mod.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I used to play serious roleplay quite frequently on other communities, and I'm willing to do it again, given others will RP with me.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Depends, Week days usually 3-4 hours, weekend i can be on all day
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I wanna be apart of the Staff Team because I want to help out the Playerbase in every way I can, I want to make sure everybody has a great time in the Server, And I want to personally enforce the Rules and Regulations of the Server as a whole and Punish those who break the Rules, As I myself have broken a few of them I am willing to become more serious in Enforcing them, I have alot of Respect for the Staff Members of any Server I play, So I want to be apart of the Staff Team to Help them out and Assist them in their Day to Day Duties.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Even though I'm known for breaking some rules I could help alot in the server, I should be accepted because I will uphold the Rules and Regulations when on or off duty. I have alot of experience with being staff on Garry's Mod, Ive been staff in about 4 Servers and have over 6600 hours in Garry's Mod, I have alot of Knowledge on Rules, How to deal with People who break them, And I know how to Put myself in peoples Shoes. I am always Respectful, Friendly, and a Good Sport when I'm on, I'm good at talking to people to calm them down if a situation is getting out of Control, I also always do my best to be as fair to both parties as possible.

Last edited:

Wxnter (Taiga)

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Feb 27, 2023
The Valley
+support
Good past experience
good interactions
good playtime

Best of luck and kind regards-
Wxnter

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
-Support

You used to be a huge troll within the server and I don't know if I can trust you yet. Maybe later in the future.

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
+/- support
people are saying you've been a minge in the server but your activity is pretty good

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
Application Accepted

Hi Schizo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.