Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Message me for this

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 3 months

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Site Director Mr. Levin

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-D Tony Levine

Civilian name: Ronald Johnson Bohnson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138136262

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

• N/A
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

• No, this is my first. I’ve assisted in many events as a leader on the foundation side.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

• This is my first server.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

• 2-5, depending on how I’m feeling.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

• We have a lack of game masters and I would like to assist with the events. I have quite a few ideas for events and I’m willing to use them to make the server more interesting. I’ve had people constantly tell me to apply for Game Master and I believe it is the time. I’ve been on the server for a very long time, and I know how the flow of gameplay works and can assist me in my duties.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

As I said before, I’m very experienced in the server and I understand what people would like. I would like to provide events that all members of the server would enjoy. I’m trusted and relatively liked within the server, so I believe I can effectively carry out events, assist with events, and improve the server. I have a high foundation rank and with that, can carry out more complex events within the facility. I also am a relatively high rank in CI and can also carry out high-level events on the CI side.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

SCP-396. Foundation-CI mainly. Me and a couple other game masters can model to become a chair and give ourselves some dangerous SWEP. Once discovered or spoken about, the chair attacks, disappears, and then swaps to a different spot. The goal is to get the chairs into containment, be it CI or Foundation. This has been done before, but I believe I can definitely put a good twist on it.

SCP-002 “The Living Room”: Me and another game master will recreate the Living Room and put it inside of the crosstesting CC. We will get a high ranking Foundation member (probably me) to announce the arrival of a new SCP, and start testing it. A d-class will be asked to take samples, do testing, etc. This would be a good SCP to recreate as an event as it’s simple but can lead to a good amount of RP.

Extension of the Snake Oil Salesman. Glupes used to be a game master and his most famous event was the Snake Oil Salesman. Instead of being the salesman, I would be an associate of his company and introduce new products for both the CI and Foundation. This could be large weapons, SCPs, or even just a dinky little prop. Whatever it will be, it wouldn’t affect the site that much, unlike the Giraffe Oil (SCP-008). This could introduce lore, encourage RP with both factions, and be a ton of fun.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

A chapter of the Church of the Broken God. Hear me out on this.

There has been a chapter of the Church of The Broken God coincidentally located right outside of Site-56, and they’re not joking around. They have obtained many key components of the god, and are searching for the rest in the area. O5 and Ethics have obtained information regarding this GOI, and will deploy MTF to get rid of this chapter. They have built an entire facility to contain this beast, and is heavily guarded with many armed guards.

The goal of the Church is to get at least 50% of the parts for the god. If successful, someone will model as the big D.O.G.

This can either go one of two ways: Either,

1. CI and Foundation go on a joint mission to find the parts, destroy it, and kill the members of the Church. They will attempt to cripple the building of the Broken God, and will stop everything from happening.
  2. The CI assists the Church of the Broken God, attempting to cripple the foundation and everything in it. They will weaponize SCP-001 to take down the foundation and may possibly cripple the CI in the process.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: Assist Nu-7/Intel in destroying the Church. Deal with amnesticizing the entire surface and foundation

A-1: Same as O-1

Nu-7: Lead the main raid on the Church, lead surface sweeps of the parts, eliminate the threat of the Church

E-11: Assist in Nu-7’s job. If 001 is successfully built, lead for “containment” of the god.

CI: Either assist foundation for destroying 001, or assist the Church in weaponizing 001 against the foundation.

Foundation Staff: Intel deals with infobreaches, researchers may research the parts if they are found by Nu-7 and taken into facility, and O5/Ethics is the head of the whole operation. This is clearance 5 so everyone will be amnesticized after this

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

Application Accepted

Hi @Eclipse ,

Congratulations on your new position as Trial Gamemaster. Make sure to contact me on TeamSpeak whenever you're available so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

King regards,
Team Lead Monarch.​

Status
Not open for further replies.