What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yup
What are your total levels?: 100

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 Private (Former)
CI Alpha (Former)
MTF Nu-7 Private (Current)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've gotten 4 warns and a ban over the course of the past 18 months, the warns were for RDM and the ban was for taking banter too far in OOC
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
2 to 3 weeks by now.
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I would like to participate more in DEA, as I already enjoy playing DEA a lot. I want to assist in the operations of DEA and get more engaged in the executive decisions of the department. I'd also like to start organizing DEA better, and I see a lot of potential in the department as a whole.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
I've played on the server for a while, and been in DEA (thoughbeit not always as a senior agent, and also on and off). As such, I've gotten lots of experience playing as DEA and am quite familiar with the procedures involved in it.
I'm also quite active: I play DEA quite frequently, I won't name an exact number but I can say for sure that I play DEA every day.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I haven't written any documents, but I know that a good document should be straight to the point, include all the important information, communicate its ideas well, and most importantly of all: a document should not conflict any previously existing documents (this can cause confusion). Proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. comes second to all of these, but are still important regardless.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
Showing new DEA agents how to play
Deal with MC&D trade requests
Keep things running smoothly on a lower level in DEA
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Travis "Gmoney" Bickle was a stoic man with a military background, and returned home to work around his home town, doing odd jobs here and there. He was an imposing man with brown-ish hair and baby blue, A10, hunter eyes. The foundation approached him a few years after his retirement, and recruited him for his past skills in the military; he accepted with the guarantee that he would be protecting humanity as a whole. He worked as a run-of-the-mill security guard for a few months, and gained lots of experience in this time. He spent time getting well versed in all sorts of fields, he became learned in medicine, heavy equipment, and anti riot equipment. With this experience, he was eventually selected for the Department of External Affairs. He found it to be something new, something really engaging, and began to interact more, eventually becoming a senior agent for his loyalty and solid character. After many successful operations and months of practice under his belt, he was finally made into a Special Agent.

Lafleur

Aug 27, 2022
Canada
www.civilgamers.com
- Support
- Never seen you in the past weeks
- Application could use some work
- Doesn't fully understand the duties of Special Agent

I would advise playing more and gaining some experience. I might have not noticed you, it's a problem with us Senior Agents, we never notice each other and so does command. Please also work on the structuration of your application, it's quite messy. You removed the (-) between every question and it makes it hard to see when another question starts. Try to look at other applications and use colors to make it nice to watch. If you have any questions, hit me up in-game or on Discord (ti_lou__).

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Unfortunately @eyeander, your application for SPECIAL AGENT has been denied. Feel free to reach out for the reasoning behind your denial at this time. You may re-apply in one week after this message is posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.