Civilian name: Lorcan Fenrir
-
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45545060
-
Do you have a mic?: Yes and use it consistently
-
What server are you applying for? SCP-RP USA
-
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, in other communities i have been from SNR Admin to Cheif of staff - very knowledgeable with ULX and WL systems
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, quite alot of servers (mostly all) i frequent have been serious RP
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-8 h (father life, but it varies through this average) [most sessions on this server have been up to 12h]
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I have been looking for a server to staff on for a while, as i enjoy being staff for communities - also when on at "down time" alot of people ruin the server for newcomers i see joining for the first time - as a staff member and following the rules and staff sheet i could help minimise the threat of people abusing and minging
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Unbias - professional sits, i am a staff based person and have previously enjoyd remaining on call for hours as to help the server, staff team and members of a given server

Last edited:

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Neutral

I personally haven't seen you in-game but ill be trying to keep a lookout for you. I also haven't seen you on Teamspeak. Your application has some good answers but a bit more detail would be nice to them. You also have previous staffing experience which is always great.

Good Luck...

Rings

Mar 24, 2022
NEUTRAL
+/- I have personally not seen you in-game or in TeamSpeak too often
+/- Application is good, but lacks detail
+ Have had good interactions with
+ Has had previous Staff and Serious RP experience

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
NEUTRAL
Based on the reply above. I agree with Rings. I have not seen you online and in Teamspeak and your application lacks detail.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
+/- Neutral Leaning Towards +Support

+ Previous Staffing Experience
+ Previous Serious Rp Experience
+ U.S.A Applicant
-/+ No Interactions In-Game, and In-Teamspeak

Good Luck!

Hiroshima

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Feb 14, 2022
Neutral
I haven’t seen much of you on site outside of maybe few interactions, and overall your application could have benefited from some more description.

However, if your VTime and prior experiences hold up, I feel you could make a good member of staff

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Oscar

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.
Unfortunately your activity in-game is not what we require from a staff member, over the last week you have barely been seen on the server. Please increase your playtime before making another application.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.