Not open for further replies.

Truth

Jan 27, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Fresh
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3d 12h 17m
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Agent Truth
Chaos name (include your rank): Fresh (No Rank)
Civilian name: Fresh
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:756179350
Discord ID (name#0000): Truth#3663
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This would be my first Application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No, I've never broken any rules on the server.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No this would be my first time.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Dungeons and Dragons, GTA 5 Role play.
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on at least
- I will be on at the minimum 4 hours every day, though I average about 8-12 hours currently.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- To be quite frank, this is one of my first ever servers I have played on G-mod, and have enjoyed it greatly! I was not even aware a game like this existed until my siblings showed me it! I originally tried other game modes but didn't really like the minginess that comes with stuff like darkrp, I then came upon this one totally by mistake, though it was a good mistake! Almost all players I've met have been extremely helpful, kind, and courteous to me while playing on the server so I'd like to assist with the moderation of it as well. I have a very available schedule and have been extremely active since the start of my journey here a little over a week ago. I have read the rules and feel I would be able to easily be a great addition to the Staff team!
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- Despite my inexperience with staffing on Garry mod servers, and relatively new appearance on the server, I feel like my ability not only to be respectful, kind, and professional would make a great addition to the staff team. My time on the server thus far has mostly been inside the IA department of the SCP RP, and that in return has given me experience on following, and enforcing in games rules laid out by the server. It also has very much helped me in meeting and being able to interact and help players in game with issues related to role play. I'm not one quick to anger, and am very logical, I give everyone respect while speaking to them and am very patient as I do not want to cause problems or issues that may arise due to the administrative nature of my job. I have extensive knowledge of in game rules, in addition to the server rules and pride myself on following them and being a good example. If the community would be willing to look past my low experience and playtime, giving me a chance as moderator I know that I would only impress. I plan on staying with this community in the long run and feel the moderation team is something that would be a great fit for me and in return I'd show loyalty, professionalism, maturity, honesty, and the ability to be a team player!

"Resolve"

Dec 10, 2022
+Support
+In Game Interactions
+Application
+Age/Maturity
+No Warnings/Rule breaks

-Play time/Experience

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+ Support
+ Good Application
+ No Warnings
+ Previous Experience

+/- No Interactions
+/- Playtime

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Truth,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.